Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Benefits...

Is there a lot of benefits of having membership? Just a few more credz and a higher limit and a few more cars... I actually found that my corolla runs more consistantly than the Skyline GTR. I raced my buddy who got the membership and I actually ran better overall... LOL... I think many ppl r not going to get the membership now..that the Paypal thing has come the light... Many thought that it was a one-time payment...LOL :p But I guess they now know that they are wasting their money... Too bad...

I did that to piss veggy off...I am changing my name again. Yes membership is worth it. I get 120+ HI's for free with it... or 30-40 without ... working... skyline = 3800 IM's. More races, more workings more often. Membership is deff for racers and fun for HI'rs... 5 times a day 2k credits.
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

that comes out to 10k creds a day! :ooo:
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

.... figure that out by yourself smart one?
*insert signature here*

nope.. Marvin helped me :grin:

10k credits a day? Someone failed maths.
As I see it, members get 20 credits every 5 minutes, which would work out to 240 credits an hour. You would need a 42 hour day to build up 10k credits.

wow...massive ownage
Im a soldier, these shoulder's hold up so much, they won't budge,
ill never fall or fold up

Quote: 5 times a day 2k credits.
i was just doing this math.. o_0
5 times 2,000 = 10,000..
so dont get mad at me! Confusedhocked:

5700 credits a day... sorry...I was thinking of something else :crazy:
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

we talkin french benis or fringe?
Wink

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon