Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NSX Reborn

Well nsx is back officially, and no we're not recruiting we just wanna let everyone know for sure, cause we remember how much you all were hatin us before especially dyna :p
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

finally official...

so that makes two crew ribbons for me :p
SpamaticS - Slick

now lets not get cocky ross if we screw up bad enough and the other crews are perfect we might lose
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

oh that's true, but man so many attempts to get the guys back...so many failed...unfortunately i was one that tried and failed...although we wouldve had 3rd with over 100mil in cbr, but i dumped everyone.....1st or nothing.
SpamaticS - Slick

LOL slick bro get rid of dat grl u telling me about and race and make NSX up there,u knw who im tlkn about dude lol
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

shoot i got a couple days before i gotta make myself comfortable in my executive chair and sit there for hours looking for someone every 4 mins.

couple days off from mc = vacation time = mating time
SpamaticS - Slick

lol i wish i could play mc at work but no i help people for a living :mad:

well that blows.

just dont go to work
SpamaticS - Slick

yeah that would work out my roomy would love that

:o

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NSX Reborn Outkast 97 16,083 08-30-2005, 06:11 PM
Last Post: tyxben

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon