Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chill Out

yeah im really happy. I can spell come words with out using word
mecca :postwhore:

Okay there bud! I was excepting that most of u here can read, but obviously I made a huge mistake. Now I will always remember Midnitechallenge as having great ppl like Officer Cartman. He says, "Dude your a [censored] moron. Your not Daisy22 a person who I talked to tonight. Your not Ysc87." On the other hand what I typed is "My pervious log-in name was y2b_3k and Daisy22 and ysc87 might remember me making posts about ppl cheating..." With an small excepttion to grammer (thank you Monte) what else is there not to understand. Obviously only half the ppl reading the post were able to make that "HUGE" mental leap.
Thank you, JDM for being one of those "smarter" ppl that can make some easy assumptions. Shoulda have typed "My pervious log-in name was y2b_3k. Daisy22 and ysc87 might remember me making posts about ppl cheating..." :p

alright......where the [censored] are u getting at? that time of the month and u decide u need to come and bitch somewhere so why not do it on the comp. well no one else feels the need to hear you.
Connor: Now Roc... are you sure that you're obee-kaybee?

That would be alot [censored] better considering it was like 7 AM when I replied and I still havent been to bed. You wrote it somewhat wrong so all the blame can not be on me there buddy so please STFU because you suck at this game and can not do that this that the rest of us can with a little bit of time effort and in some cases money.

Quote:that time of the month and u decide u need to come and bitch somewhere so why not do it on the comp.

...If he bitched to people in his "life" he would get his ass kicked. A lot of scrawny 14 year olds will always get beat up by girls when they bitch and whine. :crazy:

my gf beats me up Sad

I'm sorry buddy. That explains why you type so fast.

She has you so whipped that you're not allowed on the computer for so long, so she has you running off a timer.. Sad

dam stright lol

Quote:my gf beats me up Sad

ok i suggest that we all pray for meeca boy he needs some dignity
COLLEGE IS FUN. YOU GET FREE PU$$Y

i don't hit girl so i dont really care if anyone has a girl friend and they say i beat up my gf u r a [censored] fag

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon