Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Website Layout

There has to be a better way to make this game more user friendly. I used to play all these games from MidniteChallenge, TopShift, to StreetHiest. These games used to be so much fun to play. They are definitely lacking a few things.

First problem: I understand that only a few people play this game now. However, even when getting on, I feel so disconnected from someone else. 

Live Chat and Who's Online need to be fixed. First off, they should be on every single page in their own section in real time. And secondly, if someone types in the live chat, dont delete that message after a short period of time. I have typed in the live chat lately only for it to not show anything the next time I login. If you keep the 20 most recent replies, it will promote people to see them and actually respond, even if it is hours or days after. The fact that it is toggled off by default is a bad decision. Make it toggled on when you first log in or don't even give an option to close it. The lack of a community and communication will not help this game grow to what it was.

Second Problem:

The layout looks nice and all but it is definitely not that user friendly. I am going nuts with the constant clicking and little things that would make it more enjoyable if they were corrected.

Make the  top menu bar only require you to hover over it for the list to drop down. Then you can click what you want. Being able to hover over Race and then click PVP would definitely make the game feel better. Nobody wants to click more than they have to on a text based game. Its just small things like this that make it a nuisance to do on this game.

More specific problem to the above issue stated: Reduce clicking on repetitive stuff:
Example:
Just to refuel a car takes these steps: 

1. Click the car shortcut
2. Click Refill
3. Click Refuel
4. Click Refill
5. Click Refill Nitrous
6. Click Refill
7. Click Tune-up

While that might sound petty to complain about, I have to do it every 5 races. Why not make the Fuel/Nitrous logo in the top right clickable if its not 100% to refuel? Also, add a Tune-Up one too.

Also, the website is a nightmare on a mobile device with how massive all the pictures are.

These are just a few changes that can be fixed to help the overall feel to this game.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now on to just random ideas that would be fun but not mandatory.

1. Increase the amount of credits you obtain by double as long as you are online being active. This would promote people to actually be online more. Maybe even just double the whole system in general and storage just to increase activity.

2. As long as I have played this game, there is always two types of people and how they use their precious credits. Their priory is either to race/work or steal. Why not give two separate credit sections for each type of activity. The "white hat" and the "black hat" activities. I am more of a racer, and this type of activity is usually time consuming and keeps me online because I have to send races constantly. However, it would be nice to not feel like I am hindering myself in the racing aspect because I get the urge to home invade all my credits away. When that happens, I usually result in logging off until more credits accrue. This separation would promote the people who only steal/home invade and log off for the day to use the other section of credits to race and whatnot. As well as make the racers get to spend more time on the stealing side as well.
NSX DREAMN

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MC Layout SexyJDM 8 2,065 09-06-2009, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon