Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New user start

Just some pointers for the new guys when they start out

buy the car you see the high net players using. There are usually three options for each part, each option has a different affect install a part and figure out which one has best Pi rating and pf rating. When your done installing parts dyno it and tnt it. To get a good pvp car buy the car install turbo nos and port and polish and upgrade them until your close to the desired Pi rating tweak it with clutch and flywheel if needed to get the exact number. When cruising use a Dodge Ram to start out and when you hit level 15 but an aero to cruise install all parts that affect your pf ( pimp factor) cruise in increments of ten. best way to get exp as of now is head to head race it like mad but upgrade cause you only get half exp for racing without upgrading. To gain money you gotta pvp try and make deals for losses but keep that win loss ratio up with head to head racing. Ask guys with medals  for help if they are not dicks they will help you!

(08-09-2015, 06:37 AM)King_shit Wrote: Just some pointers for the new guys when they start out

buy the car you see the high net players using. There are usually three options for each part, each option has a different affect install a part and figure out which one has best Pi rating and pf rating. When your done installing parts dyno it and tnt it. To get a good pvp car buy the car install turbo nos and port and polish and upgrade them until your close to the desired Pi rating tweak it with clutch and flywheel if needed to get the exact number. When cruising use a Dodge Ram to start out and when you hit level 15 but an aero to cruise install all parts that affect your pf ( pimp factor) cruise in increments of ten. best way to get exp as of now is head to head race it like mad but upgrade cause you only get half exp for racing without upgrading. To gain money you gotta pvp try and make deals for losses but keep that win loss ratio up with head to head racing. Ask guys with medals  for help if they are not dicks they will help you!

is there lists for these parts and if so may I have them? please and thank you Smile

Gotta say. Haven't played in a few years and the new version sucks initially.

Getting money is a huge issue so I'm just stuck with no mods done to a stock car and getting the doors blown off of me. Which nets only like $47 per loss. Then after racing and all my credits, I need to refuel so I only go up like $500 in money.

It looks like selling calenders has been removed which was a great way to get yourself out of the zero money hole...

Going to try and start fresh at the next reset but will see if I do any better.
88 Mazda Rx7 turbo conversion

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon