Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can We Make Auto entry

(06-11-2015, 08:56 PM)Purple Wrote: Yea c speed I saw you on e earlier. 5 min is too long. When are prizes coming back. Credits are free to you

Hey man

Unfortunately the game doesn't make enough money at the minute for crescent to give out prizes. He call's this a betta testing period, basically trying to improve the game and get all the bugs and that out and make it is as fun and fair as possible and hard as possible for cheaters and get it off the ground again. Then if he does, then maybe just maybe he will bring prizes back.    

MC use to has massive amount of users, it was that busy at one stage the game was divided into two games, Normal and Gold. lol I couldn't imagine the money the game was making then. That's why there was prizes.

The money Cresent makes now I would say just pays for his wages in terms of the time and effort he put's into it. I could be wrong, but I doubt it, not a lot of spenders, i'm probably the worst but that chris fucker got to me lol but it stops now, good few memberships out there but not that many.

But we have a very good version of the game, it's sooo hard for cheaters lol its that hard that chris tried to jump NW with GTR2000 to hit me and wasn't able to get close because we was not arsed to race and put the time into the account to get it up the NW. You cant jump easily anymore. He tried with several accounts and failed and then cresent banned all the accounts he was using. He then created one on the last day and resorted to trying to be my friend and asking me how I jumped NW so fast while racing his own account about 15 times. I told him I didn't jump NW fast because I didn't, and you cant!! He just didn't notice the work I put in to catch up on him because he had a good few days start on me because I threw the head at the start lol. So this is brilliant, I took the win because he wasn't able to cheat. Well Done Cres.

However I would appreciate if you to look into that account he made on the last day.

With some people realising that cheating Is very hard its definitely going to make the game more fun and fair to play.

Well done to our crew as well, some of you guys have come on massively and no doubt will be pushing for a win next session, and thanks for joining me Smile and I don't think ill be pushing on much next session because I have been playing flat out for 3/4 sessions now. Ill still be playing, just got to chill out abit lol

Great round this session, some people where put in there place, bugs fixed, far better game, won 1st game of new version, made new friends and good crew. Really enjoyed it.

For old players coming back and new players starting, message me or anybody in our crew for help and tips.

The game is definitely picking up and becoming more fun and fair.

As far as changes go, yes dropping pvp to 3 min's would be great but also something has to change with how crew's work. Do we really need the crew race's part of it? Because another crew wont enter the battles if they know they are going to lose. So you have to get new people to start a helper crew or something, its not fun lol can it not just be straight up race for crew models on head to head racing, then earn crew cash by winning races on PVP. Crew with most cash then wins? If I am overlooking an obvious reason why this wouldn't work then please tell me lol

Thanks

ok first off i have a life my car was ready from the shop and personally its a game you got first cause i wasnt home dont act like your some god at hitting and you honestly sux at it lol but no drama here.... this round will be alot diff trust me and ricer wasnt my accoun retard n if you looked at the date it was made it was made in 2009 so again how was that account made yesterday please explain

(06-14-2015, 06:37 AM)ymcmb2 Wrote: ok first off i have a life my car was ready from the shop and personally its a game you got first cause i wasnt home dont act like your some god at hitting and you honestly sux at it lol but no drama here.... this round will be alot diff trust me and ricer wasnt my accoun retard n if you looked at the date it was made it was made in 2009 so again how was that account made yesterday please explain

someone's is a little pissed haha yeah sure, you had to go get your car with 10-15 minutes left on the clock lol

I am not getting into an argument with you on the forums again.

You made loads of multi's you just bring them to life as you need them. I will find them all, promise you that.

Its over, I won. Leave it.

If your not going to leave a comment that is a suggestion to help improve the game, then don't.

(06-14-2015, 06:53 AM)Reebar Wrote:
(06-14-2015, 06:37 AM)ymcmb2 Wrote: ok first off i have a life my car was ready from the shop and personally its a game you got first cause i wasnt home dont act like your some god at hitting and you honestly sux at it lol but no drama here.... this round will be alot diff trust me and ricer wasnt my accoun retard n if you looked at the date it was made it was made in 2009 so again how was that account made yesterday please explain

someone's is a little pissed haha yeah sure, you had to go get your car with 10-15 minutes left on the clock lol

You made loads of multi's you just bring them to life as you need them. I will find them all, promise you that.

If your not going to leave a comment that is a suggestion to help improve the game, then don't.

lol your the one whos mad lol dont worry ill have him get all your multis too as he already banned sum lol we all kno you run matbonds account aswell

(06-14-2015, 07:03 AM)ymcmb2 Wrote:
(06-14-2015, 06:53 AM)Reebar Wrote:

lol your the one whos mad lol dont worry ill have him get all your multis too as he already banned sum lol we all kno you run matbonds account aswell

Why would I be mad lo  ********* lol  I won lol *********

I made one multi in retaliation to your many multi's. They have all been banned and no multis will be tolerated, end off.

Thats hilarious me controlling Maltablond, your so stupid. All cresent has to do is look at how much me and maltabolnd chat to each other on game messages lol

Leave it man.

End

-------------------------------

Keep the game the way it is, it's working great there is noway I see for cheaters to ruin it for others . The game itself is good and the H2H is how I, and others get there rt back up. I started out losing my Butt off my ratio was way down but by having the H2H I was able to get my ratio back up . The only thing I would add is putt some bots in the battle, ive logged in so many times and cant make any money just H2H we need to battle , but if you log in to enter a battle then log out then it should boot you from race like if you enter a race then up your parts to beat others, this way ppl have to stay on more to battle not just come and enter then go. That would be only change I would say other then that GREAT job CRES you finally did it Smile and again ppl im here to help if you break pass me by me helping hey that's great that means you listen and you learning, and we need more of you I want to see others up top not the same ones every single session

Thanks for all the feedback guys! I'm extremely happy that we are now finally moving POSITIVELY forward with MC. The last game period was the most fun for me to watch and oversee in a very long time! (except for the drama in the last couple days)

I agree with most of the suggestions and changes you guys listed. For this upcoming game period, I'm going to speed up PvP to 3min. I'm also going to revert Crew Rankings back to the old MC style where there's no "crew cars". Crews will be ranked based on their (Crew Bank Roll x Combined W/L Ratio of Crew Members) / Number for crew members.

What is the reason for adding more bots? The way I see it, there's plenty. If you need to make money, then sometimes you HAVE to race someone faster than you... or wait. Having more bots only gives you more bots you can beat. That isn't the spirit of the game that I want it to take. I want it to be a decision that isn't easy for you to choose. Like in real life... is it worth it to race the bot or not. The results shouldn't be a sure thing everything.

i like what you have done honestly and taking crew cars out just makes it even better thank you this round will be very interesting

I was referring to add bots to battles and no you wont win everytime as others will be entering battles and you never know who you pair up to you may pair up to a bot or you may pair up with a real life person as of now there is only one person entering the battles with one other I wasn't here for most the game but what I seen was only 2 ppl entering the battles im saying make some bots fast make some slow just as in h2h I was losing my butt off till I was able to get money and put parts on car but other then that game was AWESOME you have made the game GREAT and sofar cheatfree thanks for all you have done to work out the cheaters makes playing way better and don't mind getting on now

I'd rather not have bots in both H2H and PvP. I want to encourage the players to build their cars up with H2H but battle for rankings in PvP against real players. Perhaps there's another way to make PvP more enticing so everyone wants to enter.

With the crew rankings I just changed, it may entice you all to enter the PvP more now as it relates directly to your crew rankings.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to stop the multis and make some money doing it SpeedKillz 18 4,988 08-17-2008, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Auto clinic? beluga 4 1,798 03-31-2008, 03:08 PM
Last Post: DrOoPie
  Auto Play rom3o™ 9 2,725 09-22-2007, 06:51 AM
Last Post: im_a_n00b
  Ok this is the stas on Auto Play right now o_O_MIDORI_O_o 46 8,866 04-26-2007, 07:31 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  make stealing easier D1STURB3D 14 3,613 03-16-2007, 05:53 PM
Last Post: TheAirMan
  Auto.Play. (Raymond/Crescent/ ALL PLAYERS) WiReD_________ 84 19,014 02-28-2007, 02:11 PM
Last Post: XxPakixX
  Calder..Make that little thing you did last session.... WiReD__ 3 1,620 03-02-2006, 07:20 PM
Last Post: calder12
  can i make new account and get my icons? YunG_P3nGuiiN 2 1,572 12-12-2005, 04:50 PM
Last Post: monteman
  Make sure u write down ur ID... JDMAccord02 16 4,674 11-03-2005, 09:37 PM
Last Post: ItoAngBahayKo

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon