Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
are these bots??

I've been noticing this for quite a while. There are a group of "players" between 10-20k NW which have the following "characteristics"

1. Almost the same NW
2. Zero RAD
3. Login only for less than 10 sec then logs out
4. One-man crew
5. Account was created between 14-20 May 2005
6. Zero import models

Are these bots???
733 cars stolen..........that was a long time ago....

mabey my nw is 17 k and i got no models i just whore all day long messege them saying race me and see what they say
mecca :postwhore:

They never accept my races....always time out...but they don't ever send an online race. My guess is they are offline racing multis for people who gained like 1000 wins in a night much like our fav swede.
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

there bein run by a macro, everyday at any time, almost half the people on are mutlis bein run by macro..

can we do something about it. i dont really care who uses bots and multis or wahtever but it is still cheating in a way. Sad
midnite is spelled wrong.

Quote:They never accept my races....always time out...but they don't ever send an online race. My guess is they are offline racing multis for people who gained like 1000 wins in a night much like our fav swede.

bingo was his name o
*insert signature here*

Bots and multis are the main reason I quit racing. I started again this session because the admin here said they were going to take steps to stopping them and be more harsh on those that use them. Up until this point the multis and bots have been worse than any session I can remember. Because of this, I think I am going to go back to stealing. Racing against people that are legitimate would be fun, but racing against people that use hundreds of accounts is pointless.
Unstoppable.

Money makes the world go round. This game is no different.

*raises hand*
but you cant steal?

lmao *runs*
*insert signature here*

I know how to get a ton of attempts. Does that count for anything?
Unstoppable.

Money makes the world go round. This game is no different.

no, but if it makes you feel better we will say yes
Big Grin
*insert signature here*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is scripting/bots still an issue? Admin 23 6,576 03-22-2013, 10:58 AM
Last Post: cjw21
  are these bots?? poter 4 2,070 10-19-2008, 09:19 PM
Last Post: Victorious
  There are bots out there still.... chuss 30 5,948 11-24-2005, 09:28 AM
Last Post: rom3o™

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon