Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update: 03-05-2015

(03-07-2015, 12:11 AM)ymcmb2 Wrote: can you fix the working bug please I have wasted 3k now just for my models to make me 50  million when I have over 200k models this is crazy
im having the same problem I had over 2k in models my win loss ratio is about 50% and im making less and less money theres no chance of working to go up in ranks

i have 46k creds and been waiting patiently to make a move
people were cruising with bugged cars early on and that was "fixed" that now when u cruise u get ish compared but they were able to keep there models
so i have to use 66% more creds to cruise the same now even at a much higher level and same car
and now if i work my models give me ish because there happiness goes to ish
i have the best win loss ratio in the game of anyone who has leveled
its absolute bull
on the last day of the game no less

if im just angry and ranting tell me but i will say i think its completly broken and i want to be apart of this game but not when radical changes are being made to the stats and the way u gain stats mid session

You got lucky attempting a home invasion on cjw_RIP_Majestic and managed to steal $80,091 and 28,922 calendars

how is it that I can hit someone so low aslong as they are online just like they can hit me aslong as im online I think this needs to be addressed

explain how i was hit by 4 billion networth when im at 10 million networth and i cant hit back unless i cover huge risk and cant work and cant cruise or nothing?

First of all, EVERYONE HERE KNOWS that the game is under TESTING. That is why its called BETA periods. It clearly states this at the top of every single page and when you log in.

You all know very well that there will be bugs and fixes and updates DURING the game period, unlike regular game periods where updates are only made after a game period is ended.

If there is any bugs in the game, guess what? It AFFECTS EVERYONE equally.

The entire point right now is to find these bugs and problems and report them so we can fix them.

(03-07-2015, 11:44 AM)cjw21 Wrote: explain how i was hit by 4 billion networth when im at 10 million networth and i cant hit back unless i cover huge risk and cant work and cant cruise or nothing?

This is expressly why I want all of you post your problems, ideas and suggestions in the forums. It was discussed and agreed upon a long time ago, that the ONLINE HI's would have no lower cap.

well I am going to start posting as I notice more bugs I kno working everytime I work my happiness drops and I have a 96% ration no way I should be dropping and making so little of money

the statement that it effects everyone equally is a complete sham and a lie.. u havent addressed half of whats been posted in the forums. i want my credits banked if u cant deal with that then i have plenty of time to promote a boycot.

cres>>
This is expressly why I want all of you post your problems, ideas and suggestions in the forums. It was discussed and agreed upon a long time ago,
<<

i told u i want to be apart of this game and help, but if u decide to stick ur head in the sand then thats ur choice. and then u shall work so hard for this game then it will be for nothing and it will die and i'll prove it if you continue to act rank like ur a god and all knowing and continue to make un factual statements and lie to paying members of ur business. its unfair and u should take my advice that i gave you. beta no prizes no creds no icons. and then i said u should give everyone there creds back and fix the bugs then reopen the game. its so simple. will cres listen? 

ur reasoning is fouled and i keep trying to tell u and u will not listen. its always some excuse 

I am Totallyyyyyyyyyy lost about this Crew model happiness thing.  I know it has been said to be fixed but if it was fixed why was my happiness stuck at 33% I understand that losses take down your model happiness but at 140-150 races won to 25-30 lost that doesn't constitute 33%  Even when I raced  and won more races my happiness didn't go up. When I cruised it didn't go up and when I worked it didnt go down. I was stuck at 33% no matter what I did. Maybe I have missed something that I do not understand and am interpreting wrong if so plz explain
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  April 2015 Updates C-speed 3 1,908 04-01-2015, 11:30 PM
Last Post: MatBond
  March 2015 Updates and Bug Fixes. C-speed 26 10,281 03-31-2015, 10:01 PM
Last Post: ymcmb2
  Update: 03-07-2015 C-speed 13 5,211 03-09-2015, 12:29 PM
Last Post: svtfox91
  Update: 02-24-2015 C-speed 4 2,362 03-04-2015, 04:48 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  Update: 02-14-2015 C-speed 16 5,763 02-21-2015, 11:45 AM
Last Post: C-speed
  Game Update 11-03-2014 Admin 0 1,506 11-02-2014, 08:25 PM
Last Post: Admin
  Update the main site information!!!!! M3_steal_U 34 6,667 08-02-2010, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Game Update Good or Bad CrzyLanz 3 1,736 12-20-2009, 12:39 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  No More Complaining. *Update, rev3* PANDAhumpnMONKEY 1 1,276 05-18-2009, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  reply to the update locked thread Allsopp 1 1,093 02-06-2006, 09:36 AM
Last Post: mSzura

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon