Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your thoughts on the new Daily Challenges

Just wanted to get everyone's thoughts on the new Daily Challenges. How do you like them, can they be improved?

Let us know your opinions!

Admin Wrote:Just wanted to get everyone's thoughts on the new Daily Challenges. How do you like them, can they be improved?

Let us know your opinions!

Cool idea, I remember a system like this being used a while back. Challenges I think it was called. But the necessity of being a member to see who's online, that's pretty jew-y (no offense). Then again, I haven't actually done anything except come on, and waste my credits boosting or anything, so I don't know what the point of it is.

What do you all think about the payouts for winning the daily challenges? Just right? Too much or not enough?

I think it's just about right. The more free credits, the less people are gonna buy/spend credits. The less amount of credits, people are not gonna be too bothered to battle it out.

We had an idea to improve Daily Challenges a bit.

Instead of just the winner receiving credits for winning the daily challenge, the winner's entire crew will also earn a bonus of some kind. We're thinking a bonus like +25% exp per race for the next 24hrs or everyone in the crew can buy one car from ANY level, or something along those lines.

Thoughts?

Admin Wrote:We had an idea to improve Daily Challenges a bit.

Instead of just the winner receiving credits for winning the daily challenge, the winner's entire crew will also earn a bonus of some kind. We're thinking a bonus like +25% exp per race for the next 24hrs or everyone in the crew can buy one car from ANY level, or something along those lines.

Thoughts?

Yeah that would be great. You can buy a car from ANY level, but can you buy parts for it? Can you give us credits in BANK instead? By the way, is there a way to gain exp fast? It takes too damn long to gain exp and the difference from online/offline?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your thoughts so far on MC v3? Admin 14 3,715 08-03-2009, 02:31 PM
Last Post: modogg85
  New MODZ... My thoughts... Buncha stuff... o_O_MIDORI_O_o 38 7,442 03-25-2007, 02:32 PM
Last Post: TheAirMan
  Thoughts.... WiReD_________ 7 2,271 03-08-2007, 09:37 AM
Last Post: HeartBeatStoper
  Accepting All Challenges Outkast 1 972 01-09-2006, 02:39 PM
Last Post: lithium
  Thoughts on this game period so far sodduhfed 3 1,301 08-11-2005, 09:02 AM
Last Post: sodduhfed
  stupiest thoughts u had when u started mc 200mphblurbanned 20 5,631 04-19-2005, 08:38 AM
Last Post: thebunneh

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon