Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sell calendars ...

rhs Wrote:I know.. Cres changed it last session.. But it always used to be that way.. even back in the day.. That's how people dropped into range or etc etc or whatever you wanted to accomplish.. Not by recruiting... how it was for awhile.. I'm glad you can burn NW just be selling cals.

Not trying to argue or anything but what benefit is there to selling cals back for cash? For working purposes? You ran outta cash?

you can also use that money to buy cars when you are low on cash if you sell calendars and turn them into cash.... that's a good part....but selling crew car into your own cash and not crew cash that's not good

racerr Wrote:you can also use that money to buy cars when you are low on cash if you sell calendars and turn them into cash.... that's a good part....but selling crew car into your own cash and not crew cash that's not good

Let's say you want to HI someone, but the risk is higher than the amount of cash you have in your bank roll and you have no car/s. But you have enough cals to sell to raise your cash up to HI. Selling car/s will do the same, but selling crew car won't help you. So rhs, do you now understand why selling cals into cash is a good idea? Also what if you are in negative and you have no car/s to sell? Would you waste credits to cruise and work or just sell some cals to help you get back up?

Ahh I get what you're saying.
[r][h][s]

rhs Wrote:Ahh I get what you're saying.

So selling cals has its pros and cons.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  83 Million calendars just isn't enough... OneHotBitch 26 5,231 11-20-2005, 09:31 PM
Last Post: OneHotBitch

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon