Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sell calendars ...

Could you please change it back to where when calendars are being sold then the amount go into cash rather then NW being lowered?

CamCressi Wrote:Could you please change it back to where when calendars are being sold then the amount go into cash rather then NW being lowered?

Calendars are worth $0 when you sell them now. It clearly states that on the page.

Admin Wrote:Calendars are worth $0 when you sell them now. It clearly states that on the page.

keep it the way it is now. Wink

Admin Wrote:Calendars are worth $0 when you sell them now. It clearly states that on the page.

I know that but if I do not want to be hit offline, I then sell calendars. I remember NW didn't drop down after calendars are being sold. But now NW drops after certain amount of calendars are being taken away. Can that be changed?

CamCressi Wrote:I know that but if I do not want to be hit offline, I then sell calendars. I remember NW didn't drop down after calendars are being sold. But now NW drops after certain amount of calendars are being taken away. Can that be changed?

Wouldn't you be cheating yourself by dropping NW? You might as well get hit. You never know maybe they'll get caught. But you selling cals not to be HI'd is kinda "illogical"
[r][h][s]

rhs Wrote:Wouldn't you be cheating yourself by dropping NW? You might as well get hit. You never know maybe they'll get caught. But you selling cals not to be HI'd is kinda "illogical"

Dude, selling calendars and the amounts go into bank roll, but NW does not drop. But now selling calendars drops NW and no cash into bank roll. It is different from before.

i know i can use some cash when i sell my calendars hmmmm

racerr Wrote:i know i can use some cash when i sell my calendars hmmmm

At least someone understood me.

CamCressi Wrote:Dude, selling calendars and the amounts go into bank roll, but NW does not drop. But now selling calendars drops NW and no cash into bank roll. It is different from before.

I know.. Cres changed it last session.. But it always used to be that way.. even back in the day.. That's how people dropped into range or etc etc or whatever you wanted to accomplish.. Not by recruiting... how it was for awhile.. I'm glad you can burn NW just be selling cals.

Not trying to argue or anything but what benefit is there to selling cals back for cash? For working purposes? You ran outta cash?
[r][h][s]

rhs Wrote:I know.. Cres changed it last session.. But it always used to be that way.. even back in the day.. That's how people dropped into range or etc etc or whatever you wanted to accomplish.. Not by recruiting... how it was for awhile.. I'm glad you can burn NW just be selling cals.

Not trying to argue or anything but what benefit is there to selling cals back for cash? For working purposes? You ran outta cash?

Remember when we were online chatting with mecca_boy and I was saying how I could not sell any of my cars and could not get in? The cash I sold each car went straight into crew bank roll even when I was not even in a crew. If you are low on cash or in negative, you can then use the cash from selling car/s to HI back up.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  83 Million calendars just isn't enough... OneHotBitch 26 5,231 11-20-2005, 09:31 PM
Last Post: OneHotBitch

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon