Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alive?

Your lakers are poised to do well but we will see if the addition will actually pan out. They may end up being the Yankees of NBA paying a lot for a player for little to no hardware in return.

NFL isnt perfect but has had less scandals involving refs than nba. Minus the whole replacement refs those guys were terrible and should never wear the zebra outfit ever again.

SSVegito Wrote:Your lakers are poised to do well but we will see if the addition will actually pan out. They may end up being the Yankees of NBA paying a lot for a player for little to no hardware in return.

NFL isnt perfect but has had less scandals involving refs than nba. Minus the whole replacement refs those guys were terrible and should never wear the zebra outfit ever again.

Now they're back at Foot Locker where they belong. But still, I will take shitty replacement ref's over a 6 foot 9 dude falling on the floor like a bitch and crying any day.

pfft football has the most bandwagonners ive ever seen in my life. I hate it.

I stick to my team and only my team.

GO RAMS. Suck or Shine i will be forever a rams gal Big Grin
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

SSVegito Wrote:Your lakers are poised to do well but we will see if the addition will actually pan out. They may end up being the Yankees of NBA paying a lot for a player for little to no hardware in return.

yankies of the nba? Never 16 championships proves that. Kobe will never let that happen. I believe in my lakers.

and this season is about to get NASHTY!! with that cutie Howard ...

In 2 years all of caproom will be gone. Only person that will be signed will be steve nash. You already have talks about Kevin love, kyrie irving and even james of talkign about going to the lakers then.

This is the new SHOWTIME ... Watch it will be sexy

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Yankees have 27 next closest being the Cardinals which have 11... so yea yankees of nba.

on side note

Niners win!

SSVegito Wrote:Yankees have 27 next closest being the Cardinals which have 11... so yea yankees of nba.

on side note

Niners win!

Yeah, they made our rookie QB look like a rookie QB... At least our defense held up, and gave our offense a chance... Too bad Russell Wilson fucked that up and couldn't make shit happen. It wasn't all his fault though, there must have been about 8 dropped passes, 2 of which would have gone all the way. It was the hardest game to watch.

the hardest game to watch for me was against the Giants last week. I wanted to choke alex smith the F out... They need to get rid of him he is a great backup thats all.

Ha about forgot about this thread I came back the next day then didnt think about it.

The funny thing is I havent logged on this game in forever and now for some reason I am banned LOL

isnt that always the case brandon. We all dont play for awhile and come back banned

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Yea thread really just 4 people talking before you came in Ang Myself Cres (a few times) and V2....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whos alive? im_a_n00b 9 2,166 05-21-2009, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon