Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alive?

SSVegito Wrote:and whats up Cres long time no see

What's up SS! Long time no see! What's new?

Not a whole lot just working a lot these days. Shitty part of growing up lol. MC doesnt seem as busy as it use to be. You still racing at all?

teet Wrote:how about that cards game last night? holy shit lol

Patriots @ Seahawks was so much better... Tell me all you fuckers watched that upset.

I do a pick em contest at work and picked Seattle. Their D is too tough to bet against. I hate them being a Niners fan but have to respect their defense.

SSVegito Wrote:I do a pick em contest at work and picked Seattle. Their D is too tough to bet against. I hate them being a Niners fan but have to respect their defense.

Thursday night is gonna be one to watch definitely... #1 ranked defense vs. #2 ranked defense (being your 9ers lol)... Also, average offense, with a good running game, and average receivers... Our two teams are pretty freaking similar, I just think our secondary is better lol, and obviously to see your amazing 9ers get almost shut out by the Giants (a team I fucking hate being a Pats fan) was abysmal, you guys should have shame fucked NY into the ground. But seriously, if you guys bring that weak ass play to the field on Thursday, you're fucked.

For whatever reason we cant beat them freaking giants. they are top 3 of my most hated teams with fudgepackers and cowgirls being in front of them with Seachickens in 4th. If we do play like last week even a college team could beat them.

football sucks basketball is better
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Tokkiez Wrote:football sucks basketball is better

Yeah right... Contact sports > non-contact sport... Plus, basketball is getting super european with all those fags faking injuries on the court now. Also, basketball is really boring to watch.

Tokkiez Wrote:football sucks basketball is better

Lay off the crack there Ang, NBA players flop more than soccer players these days. Whine like little girls when they get a hair follicle touched. Its not the sport it was.

I agree and disagree with that statement. This new gen of basketball makes me smh sometimes but it will go back to its glory days.

Watch my lakers own this season.

Football isnt any better, lots of sellouts and rigged games and dont tell me otherwise.

YOU WATCH THAT GREENBAY GAME? exactly
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whos alive? im_a_n00b 9 2,166 05-21-2009, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon