Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
icons

i think people should let someone else try to get an icon they dont have instead of people just always going stackin up...

*cough cough* konspira
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

NoToRiOuS_ThUgS Wrote:i think people should let someone else try to get an icon they dont have instead of people just always going stackin up...

*cough cough* konspira

Hey if it was teet or tokkies u guys don't cry but when I have a run u guys do lol it's just a game buy some creds

maybe because your whole crew started out being run by one person,It's not that hard to figure out after we steal your whole crews cars and after you log on and see it one by one they all log back in and get in a car within a min of each other... if ya gonna cheat be smarter
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:maybe because your whole crew started out being run by one person,It's not that hard to figure out after we steal your whole crews cars and after you log on and see it one by one they all log back in and get in a car within a min of each other... if ya gonna cheat be smarter

Who's we u and spidey and the only person who has a boost out of ur crew is spidey so unless ur talking about ur multis "we" I don't know what u r on about I hope u guys have deep pockets cause u guys aren't going to win... So eat a dick Jess!!! stop having a cry and play the game

NoToRiOuS_ThUgS Wrote:i think people should let someone else try to get an icon they dont have instead of people just always going stackin up...

*cough cough* konspira

Haha, this is kinda reckless on your part Jeremy... People will always stack up, it's how it works, you can't complain because it's someone you don't like...

That said, I'm impartial in the argument.

guess_who Wrote:Who's we u and spidey and the only person who has a boost out of ur crew is spidey so unless ur talking about ur multis "we" I don't know what u r on about I hope u guys have deep pockets cause u guys aren't going to win... So eat a dick Jess!!! stop having a cry and play the game

And woah, woah, pump the brakes kid, no need for that. Rise above it dude.

[quote=v2pointOH]Haha, this is kinda reckless on your part Jeremy... People will always stack up, it's how it works, you can't complain because it's someone you don't like...

i kno this ron...

but i dont have an issue with the dude...

i have no issues with anyone in the game...

boost is n icon i have yet to get...

and i figured i want it...
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?