Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im losing nw wtf!!!

WTF????
at first i wrote it off and stuff but now ive lost 300m in 3 days and i havent done anything, and no one has been near me to HI me. my NW has dropped so much for no reason that now 4th place is catching me.

i have other people who will vouch for me.
if i dont have an explenation or im not compensated im not coming back anymore, i had 3rd place secured and now im goin to lose top3 because of a glitch with MC

in more detail i went from over 800m to 500m in 3 days and i havent done anything but cruise and work, and everytime i work my NW drops
_T_A_X_M_A_N

I'm gonna vouch for today's drop from 661 to 507mil. Although, I was catching you anyways, I will agree that, should I take advantage of this right now, I could use alot less credits HI and i'd pass alot easier.
[url="http://www.midnitechallenge.com/tag/84988.png"]
[/url]

GsPCs Wrote:I'm gonna vouch for today's drop from 661 to 507mil. Although, I was catching you anyways, I will agree that, should I take advantage of this right not, I could use alot less credits HI and i'd pass alot easier.

you would have never caught me had i not randomly lost NW, the only one who has the creds and the know how is justin and hes not playing anymore, i can personally guarantee if this doesn't get fixed you guys wont be seeing me around any more, and cres will be losing yet another paying customer
_T_A_X_M_A_N

i can vouch also...he has lost about 300 million in past couple days...i 've been wondering the same thing on why he keeps losing the NW
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

i am willing to vouch for him to im always online and for the last three days his networth has been dropping and no one has been near him to home invade him

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  i love losing DP_Truckin 0 923 10-12-2008, 03:20 PM
Last Post: DP_Truckin
  Losing Credits...bought Credits Then I Lose Them Before I Even Use Them??? PHAZE_____________1 3 1,495 04-29-2008, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Admin
  losing without racing ramon24s 9 2,369 12-26-2005, 04:51 PM
Last Post: calder12
  Losing modles while not logged on kookookachoo 16 3,473 12-09-2005, 08:59 PM
Last Post: calder12
  Losing models kookookachoo 14 3,287 12-06-2005, 06:19 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon