Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
require less people to for full crew

with the lack of people playing MC right now its making it hard to put together more than 1 top crew, if you look right now the only people our crew is racing is other crews that no one has logged on, there is NO competition.
but if we make it like 3-4 people to make a full crew we could make more competition for top crew.

just a thought
_T_A_X_M_A_N

someone could just make a crew with themselves and 2 multi's. There are enough people to make another crew, but i guess they don't want to work together. There are only about 30 people who are actually playing right now. doesn't seem like anyone cares about top crew.

less then 30 people, and i mean crews that arent multis.
and if this were possible i would be running against you cuz i know i can get at least 2 people to run with me.
but getting 5 people who are actully on and racing well thats another story, and i wouldnt stand a chance because your crew would have all the good people who are playing and i would be forced to add multis like i did for the beginning of last sesion...
(not my mutlis, someone elses, idk whos)
_T_A_X_M_A_N

Then leave. Good luck to ya. lol Big Grin

haha we've already established i would have no chance.
_T_A_X_M_A_N

MC has been constantly decreasing crew sizes for years, and never increasing them... Decreasing it to 3-4 would do absolutely nothing and most would argue it would be extremely counter-productive as Justin stated.

regardless, i didnt start my crews until day 2. someone else could of started one day one and had a good head start. Looks like this will be the easiest crew win ever. lol

teet Wrote:regardless, i didnt start my crews until day 2. someone else could of started one day one and had a good head start. Looks like this will be the easiest crew win ever. lol

bro last session you threatened people into NOT joining my crew lol
and dont you dare deny it Tongue
_T_A_X_M_A_N

pollockab Wrote:bro last session you threatened people into NOT joining my crew lol
and dont you dare deny it Tongue

I didn't tell one single person not to join your crew. Please tell me who I threatened so I can call them out. Someone might of told you that b/c its easy to blame someone else when they don't really want to join your crew. I told you in the beginning of the round that you could have top crew, but then you wanted me to try and when I started running away with it, you complained. Why would I care if someone joined your crew last round? From day one I told you that you were going to win top crew. I gave you the win and don't you deny that.

^

i agree +1
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  crew models Purple 1 1,593 08-03-2015, 11:42 AM
Last Post: C-speed
  Crew Messages Reebar 4 3,085 06-24-2015, 09:26 PM
Last Post: crzyrio
  Crew Battle Balancing Kiro 0 1,034 03-06-2015, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Kiro
  Top crew payout Tokkiez 0 1,323 07-18-2011, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez