Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suspended!!!!!???????

teet Wrote:There are people who used multis today who are still active !!!

We do our best to catch all the multies...

teet Wrote:There are people who used multis today who are still active !!!

thats what im saying, people who i KNOW have tons
_T_A_X_M_A_N

Haha, this must be the first time I haven't used multi's and been caught in a sweep... Also, can I get my italics done and some crew race action on my account going on. My problems > the rest of the world.

Edit: Also, I understand that the internet can't gauge tone... So use your imagination.

pollockab Wrote:uh mine got banned too...im sure jegstar also got banned, hes a friend i taught to play to help out the crew this session, and he gets on my comp occasionally...so messed up.
although i do like that the multis got wiped :) suckas kept HI'n me to nothing, them and mzura lol

you had nothing to begin with, as v2 said don't flatter yourself -.-

also, cres if you see this sorry for the pm >< i figured i had to activate my forum account first :X

mSzura Wrote:you had nothing to begin with, as v2 said don't flatter yourself -.-

also, cres if you see this sorry for the pm >< i figured i had to activate my forum account first :X

This... Plus, complaining about being hit and shit will only give you my attention even more...

oh ya Big Grin

mSzura Wrote:you had nothing to begin with, as v2 said don't flatter yourself -.-

i wasnt complaining about you, i was bitchin about the multis that HI me. you i dont mind you wont get much anyways Tongue
_T_A_X_M_A_N

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Account Suspended R_Y_A_N 5 1,864 11-14-2012, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Admin
  account suspended dnb_Fueld 25 5,159 01-20-2009, 03:48 AM
Last Post: LuDe
  Account Suspended??? I'm confused. UNiQuE 2 1,371 10-28-2007, 12:46 AM
Last Post: sjgrox2x
  Suspended? GBR 10 2,484 08-08-2005, 04:04 PM
Last Post: SSVegito
  suspended account domesticabus 31 6,249 05-23-2005, 03:10 PM