Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Medals

Right and thats what makes it exciting. Its random. It gives us players whove been playing to try for something, and also gives player who are new. Who have no chance at all because no one wants to give them a chance, Get a chance at winning something.

Its random yes, Its not purposely attainable yes, BUT it gives newer players or barely starting players a chance to win something.

This is a new leaf in the game, and what im just trying to say is. Atleast have an icon everyone has a chance to get, regardless if theyre pro like us, or a new player who is trying to learn the game.

Just sayin
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Tokkiez Wrote:Right and thats what makes it exciting. Its random. It gives us players whove been playing to try for something, and also gives player who are new. Who have no chance at all because no one wants to give them a chance, Get a chance at winning something.

Its random yes, Its not purposely attainable yes, BUT it gives newer players or barely starting players a chance to win something.

This is a new leaf in the game, and what im just trying to say is. Atleast have an icon everyone has a chance to get, regardless if theyre pro like us, or a new player who is trying to learn the game.

Just sayin

Yeah, but do you really think it gives newer players a chance... It diminishes their hope. Where do you think all our crew wins are from anyway? All from newer players.

Yes i believe so there are newer players out there that arent given a chance to be in a top crew so they make there own crew with multis, or join a little crew.

So yes i believe it. Players like imbackdowork, gtahoe, etc.

No one gave them a chance, well i tried too. So yes believe it. Im trying to see both sides of the playing field.

I was new once too and i still havent forgotten it. Unlike others who gained massive icons and like to win with the same people and get use to the same people winning (cough larry cough)

I want to see newer players win. Just sayin

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

I am one of the few who does teach newer players to own and dominate.

I truly believe just with the right guidance they can get these icons too. Ofcourse im not saying get it right off the bat, but what im trying to say this game over the years has always been a trial and error type of game.

If you fail you learn from your mistake and work at it.

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Either way im right ron and you know it. Theres no point in arguing with me. You should know by now. Theres no point in arguing with me, because i always win.

Yeah my idea is a little out there, but with a few tweaking with the matchups i think it would be a great idea.

The reason i think this is a great idea is because if you notice its the same damn people winning the same damn icons each time(*cough larry cough*). What about the others? OTHER PEOPLE PLAY TOO.

We all want to win something and if we have an icon that comes in a random because it is not purposely attainable. Its always going to be different winners. It gives people some hope of winning something.

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Tokkiez Wrote:Either way im right ron and you know it. Theres no point in arguing with me. You should know by now. Theres no point in arguing with me, because i always win.

Yeah my idea is a little out there, but with a few tweaking with the matchups i think it would be a great idea.

The reason i think this is a great idea is because if you notice its the same damn people winning the same damn icons each time(*cough larry cough*). What about the others? OTHER PEOPLE PLAY TOO.

We all want to win something and if we have an icon that comes in a random because it is not purposely attainable. Its always going to be different winners. It gives people some hope of winning something.

You say this yet right under, your signature states, "#1 Most Icons in Game!" or something like that... In big, red letters... Those icons don't come without having to whore icons... So try to be a little less hypocritical if you wanna preach... WOMAN!

Hahahahahahahahaha good come back. Ill admit i came back around 78 icons or so. It was more of a personal vendetta i suppose to catch up and be #1 and ive finally acquired all the medals i needed to beat dynawideglide.
Ever since i started in this game, no more matter how much i improved or have done well. Ive always been looked as a Noob or wasnt taken seriously because im a girl. Lets be honest. Guys dont like getting beat at there own game. Especially getting beat by a girl. So itsmore of a statement. So yes i am going to gloat regardless if you like it or not because everyone knows im lazy as @#%# and i actually played hard and worked hard for these last 10+ icons.

Anyways back to subject

I already got response through the game.

July 21, 2011
11:38am I just wanted you to know I really appreciate what you said about newer players. I used to play a long time ago, and I was never very good, but I'm having to relearn everything all over again.rnrnI agree that there should be some medals that people like me, who aren't on a top crew but really like to play, to obtain. I get really discouraged when I finally start doing well, and getting up into the higher ranks, to log back in an see that everyone else doubled their NW and put me back into the cellar.rnrnAs far as playing and strategy, any advice you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for being one of the few people that makes this game worth playing!

SO SUCK IT BIATCH you know im right

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  new medals or aspects... LuDe 11 2,617 01-29-2009, 10:22 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  New Medals Vendetta 4 1,430 04-13-2007, 11:02 PM
Last Post: rom3o™

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon