Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R/T

R/T doesn't factor into wins anymore. Let's say I had a .5 second faster R/T than my opponent, but he was .2 seconds faster in the 1/4 mile, I should have won, but he did instead.

Also, time slips are way too inconsistent. While I do realize some inconsistency is realistic, jumping around from 14 to 20 seconds seems a bit too out of whack for even the n00biest of drivers. While I do realize that you would know more about that than I do, it's extremely annoying that nobody has a chance at a good ratio because you never know if you're gonna win at the lower levels.

We'll look into these issues. Thanks for pointing them out.

R/T is now calculated into determining the winner. Thanks for pointing that out. This change is only reflected on races from this point on.

admin Wrote:R/T is now calculated into determining the winner. Thanks for pointing that out. This change is only reflected on races from this point on.

No problem, what about the timeslip inconsistencies though? Seems like no matter what level I am, or what car I'm in, I'm always jumping around from 13 to 20 seconds.

Times should be a lot more consistent now.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon