Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Messed up last min settings.

Tha_LizarD_KinG Wrote:Game begin when logging page clocks says soo and it ends when it says zero's which it had 1 hour before in game counter did, regaurdless at that point it screw'd game stradegy to finish session, you had 2 chooses eather finish then and win or wait to see if you get 1 more hour and you fail

kron,
my clock was on the money while i was logged in did not check it while logged off but it was dead on while i was logged in till the end, no doubt .
the game usually ends on a saturday 9 pm for me and thats what time it ended tonight on the east coast as usual.
it might be a east coast west coast thing lol.

This ending time was facking bull!!!! WTF happend to "being professional about the game"????? Obviously isn't gonna happen til someone new OWNES the game. This has been some bullshot the last couple of rounds. So hopefully (someone) HAS MADE HIS BULLSHIT MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF HE CAN'T GET SHIOT STRAIGHT, THEN WHY FACKING PLAY!!!!??????? NO POINT. I personally WASTED 26,000 credits this session. All because (someone) couldn't pull his head outta his ARSE and keep the times STRAIGHT. Fack this shiot. I personally ain't gonna give my money to a facking punk who don't facking care about his customers. Sorry for my language, but this is facking bull and I honestly don't think this game is worth anymore of my HARD EARNED MONEY. Can't provide a quality service, don't deserve a quality pay..... I'M NOT SAYING, I'M JUST SAYING.........

Angie ... its only a win with no comp.

sure you guys didnt noob up and watch the wrong clock .....

this has come up before ... and there was around a 7min diff ... same thing happend ... nothing changed ... in game timmer was the correct one .. not the one in the log in page
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

GsPCs Wrote:This ending time was facking bull!!!! WTF happend to "being professional about the game"????? Obviously isn't gonna happen til someone new OWNES the game. This has been some bullshit the last couple of rounds. So hopefully RAY HAS MADE HIS BULLSHIT MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF HE CAN'T GET SHIT STRAIGHT, THEN WHY FUCKING PLAY!!!!??????? NO POINT. I personally WASTED 26,000 credits this session. All because RAY couldn't pull his head outta his ASS and keep the times STRAIGHT. Fuck this shit. I personally ain't gonna give my money to a fucking punk who don't fucking care about his customers. Sorry for my language, but this is facking bull and I honestly don't think this game is worth anymore of my HARD EARNED MONEY. Can't provide a quality service, don't deserve a quality pay..... I'M NOT SAYING, I'M JUST SAYING.........

Your a dumbass. And chances are you should be banned for slagging owers and swearing ...(and if angie dosnt temp ban there is a bit of bull going around as she has banned people for this befor)

Everyone know what MC is now like ... its crap correct ? SOOOO dont play if u going to piss and moan when things dont go your way etc ...

simple.

couldnt have agreed with johnny more, keep your insults and such out of the forum. Yes we are all frustrated but hopefully it gets settled.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Tokkiez Wrote:couldnt have agreed with johnny more, keep your insults and such out of the forum. Yes we are all frustrated but hopefully it gets settled.

<3 make me co mod.

7 mins to 1 hour is a big difference though. You have to understand the players that thought it was ending then and there used up there creds and got screwed. I myself was a victim of that, when the time went past the expected game play i was 70 mill ahead of veryone and was targetted. Shoot i would have won if that was the case. No one expected me to go for it and what not
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game status messed up has 2 of the sessions 2gether NYPD 1 1,459 10-14-2019, 10:40 PM
Last Post: racerr
  Test'n Tune settings geofroley 11 2,443 07-16-2005, 05:47 PM
Last Post: 5litremustang

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon