Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Downtime

this game was a great way to take up time, and just to do something when free. but i am kinda starting to miss it.
2001 camaro SS- antivenom
1989 mustang GT- 4 cylinder combatant

anyone know how long the game will be down?
2001 camaro SS- antivenom
1989 mustang GT- 4 cylinder combatant

ridiculous.
Who needs friends or skill when you have a fat wallet?

Why isn't everyone else as happy/relieved as I am? Haha, most of you guys have been playing for like at least 10 sessions nonstop with me. A few days off in the middle of a session is great TBH.

v2pointOH Wrote:Why isn't everyone else as happy/relieved as I am? Haha, most of you guys have been playing for like at least 10 sessions nonstop with me. A few days off in the middle of a session is great TBH.

ahhhh im just sad cause during the last 2 or actually 3 days now i could be racing my arse off, but now i think i have 3 days left in my memby....:catfight:

i wish during the downtime they would bank un-used creds =P that would be sweetBig Grin
Mashin___Taters :asshake:
YuM

Big GrinJsmile:
[url="http://www.midnitechallenge.com/tag/33909.png"]
[/url]

Downtime is only good if they put my prize credits in the bank otherwise when game comes back up (IF). I will have a ton of credits to burn in very little time. Thats something I'm not looking forward too.hell maybe Ill just try to take IDE, Top HI, Top Boost to.. They need to put prize credits in bank this session for sure.. HopeS

game down = go get drunk/layed ...

you MC freaks.
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

i agree i love this break. CALM DOWN SUCKAS
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Tokkiez Wrote:i agree i love this break. CALM DOWN SUCKAS

Ang, what do u mean u love this break?? Just dont play when the game is up again while the rest of us continue.....u can rest all u want....why wait to rest when the game is down...........:deadhorse1:

.........same goes for u Ron V2.0................:bottom:..........hahahahahaaaa....jk guys!Tongue

MatBond Wrote:Ang, what do u mean u love this break?? Just dont play when the game is up again while the rest of us continue.....u can rest all u want....why wait to rest when the game is down...........:deadhorse1:

.........same goes for u Ron V2.0................:bottom:..........hahahahahaaaa....jk guys!Tongue

Damn Malaysian's.. don't teach you to write a sentance in order over there? Wink Joke dude Big Grin
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  More downtime MC_Alumni 24 4,115 12-27-2008, 05:24 PM
Last Post: DrOoPie
  Reset downtime? cjmcguire90 5 1,497 08-17-2007, 04:29 PM
Last Post: krazyman06

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon