2 40.00%
not sure yet
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mca

well i wasnt goin to share, but now i realize im not alone.
I NEED MC NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow that felt good.

Confusedtickies:
H_A_I_L_E_y_S_D_a_A_d_y:redface:

(lying on a chaise, staring at the ceiling) *violin playing in the background*
Doc, this is the 3rd day of no MC and I think my symptoms are getting worse. Before I went to bed I checked if MC is on, I woke up checked on MC again if it's on. I'm at work and all I can think of is MC... I think I am getting worse doc. Shall I go find another game? I think I need an MC detox... Doc will you hand me that tissue... *sobs*
*imurkryptonyt*

or just dont log in, iv had it with the game anyways too many 2 faced people and bullshit with a small community it really makes it a shit place to hang, wasnt so bad when mc was at its prime

PIMP_4_LIFE Wrote:or just dont log in, iv had it with the game anyways too many 2 faced people and bullshit with a small community it really makes it a shit place to hang, wasnt so bad when mc was at its prime

I can't do it... I just can't... I refuse to... nooooooooooo :crash:

Well apparently you played this game for so long you know who and what the players are by now. But yea some of em are just plain idiots if not bipolars I want to strangle them sometimes LOL. On the other hand, there are players who are really really cool(you knows who you ares)....

MC is my escape.

*door slamming* Doc? you still here? Doc??
*imurkryptonyt*

jenifuhr Wrote:I can't do it... I just can't... I refuse to... nooooooooooo :crash:

Well apparently you played this game for so long you know who and what the players are by now. But yea some of em are just plain idiots if not bipolars I want to strangle them sometimes LOL. On the other hand, there are players who are really really cool(you knows who you ares)....

MC is my escape.

*door slamming* Doc? you still here? Doc??

i agree completly

und3rated Wrote:i agree completly

Taxman, for agreeing with me you just made both of us a hopeless case muahahahhaha!!
*imurkryptonyt*

it not hopless i found a distraction from the shakes by playing nitto.. lol it not that bad but i do still feen for my MC.. i try not to think about it but i keeps finding it way into my head. the voices are getting louder, its getting hard to hear the outside world.. I have the need for speed.. Im go smoke some crack now and calm down...

Tha_LizarD_KinG Wrote:it not hopless i found a distraction from the shakes by playing nitto.. lol it not that bad but i do still feen for my MC.. i try not to think about it but i keeps finding it way into my head. the voices are getting louder, its getting hard to hear the outside world.. I have the need for speed.. Im go smoke some crack now and calm down...

Kron! Effective today 11/27/10, you're fired as the MC Addicts Anonymous counselor! You crack smoking whore! muahahahahha!!!!!!
*imurkryptonyt*

ill now take the grp ??

if so .. this could be fun
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

im sorry i just have to ask...DO YOU REALY SMOKE CRACK?

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon