Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
car jackin

ever time i try to car jack it tells me i cant steal that car at this time ive tried while they were at home and racing

it depends on the NW range ..altho im not sure what it is these days ?? havnt boosted in ages ...

Also you can steal a car when they are racing as they would be in it ...

At home or cruzing/working seem to be the best ... well used to be ... Angie fill us in on the deal with boost
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

this is what you do, you get in a car and put your hand down your pants.

Then bam you got car jack.

:gayfight:
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Tokkiez Wrote:this is what you do, you get in a car and put your hand down your pants.

Then bam you got car jack.

:gayfight:

LMFAO. hahahhaha :beatoff:
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

tdawg28 Wrote:ever time i try to car jack it tells me i cant steal that car at this time ive tried while they were at home and racing

tdawg = tfoley?

car jacking must be in cruising status only, or prowling... i think it's cruising though.

Yeah They Gotta Be Cruising For Import Models To Car Jack THem Learn THat FRom A SPECIAL PERSON ROFL
"[email protected]"

Msn- "[email protected]"

Hit me up Noob:postwhore::postwhore:

you can boost at home staus and cruzing or prowling. id put money on you can boost if there on working satus aswell.
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

ive tried to boost in all ways wont let me

fast_fry Wrote:you can boost at home staus and cruzing or prowling. id put money on you can boost if there on working satus aswell.

You can only "carjack" when someone is cruising. You can "steal car" when at home and cruising.

Robin_Hood Wrote:You can only "carjack" when someone is cruising. You can "steal car" when at home and cruising.

or working ?? working stat used to be the shiz for boosting
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon