Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changes

Or he could be talking about the thread that lists all the changes that were made :crazy:

Changes

Hmm raymond didnt put them all in... guess crescent had ideas about them too Smile

"runs after marcel"

why is everyone chasing each other|??? Cool
AlKi

lmao
[r][h][s]

seriously... ya rhs.. Cool
AlKi

changes, there arent as many as i though, but should be a good fresh start to this game
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!
Mecca_boy your my inspiration *booya*

Yea i thought there would be more also not complaining love the changes... wish it didnt take 3 hours to pink cars though if you are member like it was in the old days of gold.

What are some other possible changes? You seem to know alot of them, but aren't really telling too much. :p
**Space for sale**

i know only what ray has told me.. and from looks of it not all were on the list... Wich means crescent didnt like the idea or didnt think it would improve the game. Or both after thinking about it didnt think or its not for this round but in the near future.. basically im gonna talk to ray and see whats in the future about the changes we had talked about

well just a quick thanks to ya jon, youve always kept us in touch, should be good with these new changes,
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!
Mecca_boy your my inspiration *booya*

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon