Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug

Fix my account plz admin, been reset with 0fuel no car or cash but says i have 9k networth. its been 3 rounds scinse this bug got started and u guys cant even fix it. talk about fuken usless alrite
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

fast_fry Wrote:Fix my account plz admin, been reset with 0fuel no car or cash but says i have 9k networth. its been 3 rounds scinse this bug got started and u guys cant even fix it. talk about fuken usless alrite

ive pm'd how its done to Cres. lol.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

H8_ME_EVO
opponent id = 70757
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

crazyfrog555 Wrote:ive pm'd how its done to Cres. lol.

i believe you did this to him on purpos Mr nate ...

thats about as close to abusing a bug as posible ...
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Black__Metal Wrote:i believe you did this to him on purpos Mr nate ...

thats about as close to abusing a bug as posible ...

nonono,i wasn't even online when he was....and also you can look his race history + mine..i aint raced him Smile

crazyfrog555 Wrote:nonono,i wasn't even online when he was....and also you can look his race history + mine..i aint raced him Smile

"it wasnt done by me Tongue"

and i believe you PMd Paul "sorry" after exploting the bug and using it on him as i was online talking to him at the time.

best tread carfully young nate, Cres should not be taking kindly to such abuse of such a big bug ... no matter how much of a kiss ass you may be.

i expect after reading this you will flood Cres's inbox explning yourself.

Bug Abuse

By far the most important and most critical cheat in game play is bug abuse. Since we are a live online game coded in a common programming language there tends to be small bugs that can alter game play. We take these seriously and there is nothing you can say or do if we catch you abusing a bug for benefit in the game.

When you find a bug in the game your first step and only step are to report it to us. If we find you have used a bug to enhance your game or disrupt somebody else who is playing, our first move will be to ban you until we see the severity of the bug

IF you know of the bug and not only use it to your advantage BUT ALSO teach somebody else to use it, you will be immediately deleted. When we say deleted we mean that all your efforts in the game will be null and void. Your winning will be void, your medals will be deleted for good, and your username and user id will no longer be allowed in the game. We are taking this seriously. If you don't believe it, try us. This is as serious as it gets here at Corrupt Interactive Inc.

Black__Metal Wrote:quote
"it wasnt done by me Tongue"

and i believe you PMd Paul "sorry" after exploting the bug and using it on him as i was online talking to him at the time.

best tread carfully young nate, Cres should not be taking kindly to such abuse of such a big bug ... no matter how much of a kiss ass you may be.

i expect after reading this you will flood Cres's inbox explning yourself.

hahahaha,i did it on purpose,i wanted to see what he said,but he didnt reply..lol..get paul t send u his race history..i aint raced him..haha..and i aint got no reason to pm cres or tread carefully thankyou (:

Black__Metal Wrote:Bug Abuse

By far the most important and most critical cheat in game play is bug abuse. Since we are a live online game coded in a common programming language there tends to be small bugs that can alter game play. We take these seriously and there is nothing you can say or do if we catch you abusing a bug for benefit in the game.

When you find a bug in the game your first step and only step are to report it to us. If we find you have used a bug to enhance your game or disrupt somebody else who is playing, our first move will be to ban you until we see the severity of the bug

IF you know of the bug and not only use it to your advantage BUT ALSO teach somebody else to use it, you will be immediately deleted. When we say deleted we mean that all your efforts in the game will be null and void. Your winning will be void, your medals will be deleted for good, and your username and user id will no longer be allowed in the game. We are taking this seriously. If you don't believe it, try us. This is as serious as it gets here at Corrupt Interactive Inc.

I do beleive i have reported the bug? twice?

crazyfrog555 Wrote:hahahaha,i did it on purpose,i wanted to see what he said,but he didnt reply..lol..get paul t send u his race history..i aint raced him..haha..and i aint got no reason to pm cres or tread carefully thankyou (:

Abuse of bug right there, admited by yourself.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon