• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratz to......

1st Larry
2nd Psyful HI+CJ
3rd Myself

Jared nice IDE

Paul top crew

This was one of the best rounds I played @ the end in a long time

Larry you n00bed it up....rofl....I hope you learned not to work like that again.

Psyful you made larry pay for silliness.....lmao

top 10 homo's good work
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

had to work like had to race to get models. couldnt cruise to get them.. i did start too early tho

yes you did start work hella to early....but we live and we learn we crash and we burn....Smile
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

LarryG Wrote:had to work like had to race to get models. couldnt cruise to get them.. i did start too early tho

hahaha noobed it up ...early working = early raping

congrtz to all tho ..Smile
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Damn larry won,....
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

The end of that round was crazy hits were coming in by the millions or should I say larrys millions lol i think if nobody HId him today he prob would have been 450+mil.
Everyone had told Larry to stop, but great job and good bye to alot of those credits.
:topic:-=DangerousPlayaz=-:beatoff:

CrzyLanz Wrote:The end of that round was crazy hits were coming in by the millions or should I say larrys millions lol i think if nobody HId him today he prob would have been 450+mil.
Everyone had told Larry to stop, but great job and good bye to alot of those credits.

I got caught up at Home Depot and missed that shit.
Who needs friends or skill when you have a fat wallet?

if i was gettin hit by all my supposed buddies on here before psyfull came on i wouldve been fine. my plan was to get outta range of him and i was almost there but everytime i got close another noob hit me. 450mill is no where close to what i woulda i had. i lost over 500mill the last day alone and had around 300 when it was over

LarryG Wrote:if i was gettin hit by all my supposed buddies on here before psyfull came on i wouldve been fine. my plan was to get outta range of him and i was almost there but everytime i got close another noob hit me. 450mill is no where close to what i woulda i had. i lost over 500mill the last day alone and had around 300 when it was over

Youre much more attractive to hit when your net is ~130 mil, and the number two guy is ~50 mil
Who needs friends or skill when you have a fat wallet?

well larry, i cant say u didnt deserve it, u did spend enough for it. im just glad i was able to help. i took 100 mil of psyful in the last 5 minutes =) good job sticking it out.
Redbull & Vodka will get you laid. Trust me, I know. Big Grin

"Listen, you give em - percocet, 2 vicodin, a couple a beers, and the panties drop... very niice!" - Charlie Tweeder

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Congratz to...... HOMIEPA 8 1,987 12-13-2009, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Congratz o_O_MIDORI_O_o 15 3,517 06-07-2009, 03:05 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Congratz im_a_n00b 10 2,544 12-12-2008, 10:42 AM
Last Post: DrOoPie
  ConGratz YunG_P3nGuiiN 28 6,324 09-16-2007, 01:29 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Congratz YunG_P3nGuiiN 15 3,618 06-21-2007, 07:59 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  Congratz to Brandon and the homeless_shelter crew YunG_P3nGuiiN 20 4,412 05-25-2007, 07:07 PM
Last Post: TurboShelby
  congratz mecca_boy 15 3,618 04-05-2007, 05:01 AM
Last Post: mecca_boy
  congratz LuDe 14 2,615 03-23-2006, 08:03 PM
Last Post: eRazorzEDGE

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon