Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did you miss me?

havent been around in while.....sign in just to get this little gem

Home Invasions:4 [View]Attempted Thefts:4

DateVictimTypeDamages 12/15 10:57pmDownUnda...HI$943[View]12/15 10:57pmDownUnda...HI$929[View]12/15 10:57pmDownUnda...HI$913[View]12/15 10:57pmDownUnda...HI$898[View]
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

no one gives a fuk about you and your 4 home invasions.

and no one misses you.

you were and always will be only good for population.

Plus your still a shitty lier.
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

rom3o™ Wrote:no one gives a fuk about you and your 4 home invasions.

and no one misses you.

you were and always will be only good for population.

oh yea? hows being an MC moderator working out for you? Dont hate because you get no pussy and you smell like french fries.

and I never told a lie in my life

Calder Sucks

He_Hate_Me Wrote:and I never told a lie in my life

Now that's a lie.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

He_Hate_Me Wrote:oh yea? hows being an MC moderator working out for you? Dont hate because you get no pussy and you smell like french fries.

and I never told a lie in my life

dude comming back in here and being a ass will get you no wer ...

and MC moderator is working out for us all fine ... seem to be phazing people like you out which makes everyone happy and chatty about all sorts of crap.

and ahhh ... think most of the mods in here would score alot more then you ...

surpized some1 hasnt locked this yet

LOVE THE XMAS SPIRT IN HERE
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

yea yea lock the thread. Just like old times. Come in here and people start talking shit, then when I defend myself I get all the blame.

Good to see things havent changed....and I see LOADS of people are playing nowadays....Maybe all the players who played the game forever came back to say hello, and some asshole started shit and sent them packing.

Especially when the shit talking is coming from a mod who hasnt played the game for a decade.

Have fun "scoring" or whatever you fags call boning your blow up dolls

Calder Sucks

Relax i thought your response was quite jovial.

Your question was sort of rhetorical so naturaly i had to answer in a blatently truthful manner.

Evidently no one misses you, no one gives a shit about your home invasions and you are only good for population.

If the truth of such a question hurts you then dont ask it, were you expecting flocks of people to come telling you how much they miss you and how amazing your 4 home invasions are? really?

For all i have done for this game the lack of people isnt my accountability though i admit at some stage years and years ago i would have been the reason for 2 or 3 people leaving.

I was also the reason for countless people staying and new people joining, so when you write up a tutorial like i did back then and spend a year teaching new players then maybe you can talk about that.

Ive been back 1 session and in this time implemented some nice changes and more will come next session, as a result some players have decided to play again and others have chosen to stay as well as new players having better conditions to start in.

Make comments on how i havent played for sometime, but playing as long as i did before i took a break deserves recognition in the form of praise not criticism.

im not locking this thread so just relax maybe someone does miss you and will counter all the bad comments, so lets just wait.

waiting ...still waiting .... anyone ??

dont get me wrong i dont have that much against you ...just think its funny how you think your gods gift to the world and now you think due to you people stoped playing that have now come back .. ?? ... yeah ...right ...

due to it being my last day at work as im typing this i shall not lock this either ...
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon