Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12-13-2009 Updates and Changes (or lack off)

where do i start.

Ok firstly with a thanks for coming to the forum and being agreeable on changes, customer relations at its finest, no sarcasm.

The changes i proposed/talked about were done in such a way that if all were followed through with would result in a better game, the return of players and retaining of current players.

Unfortunately the changes implemented haven’t been done very well and as a result the game is only 10% better then before.

1. Bragging rights still exist and as long as they do it is going to be a deterrent for those who wish to gain cms and compete. It is an added complication for new players and inconvenience for old, like everything else i agree it is an equal disadvantage but to give you 1 blatant example i really cant be bothered racing this round nor can others because of its existence.

it's the very reason we have 5 man crews but only 1 crew going for top crew. We do not currently have the activity and popularity to allow bragging rights, its just an influence for people to proxy.

2. Hyperinflation still at its finest, we already have a player who is at 22mil level 8.......... so this has either not been changed or done so 5%, evidence of this is available by clicking list drivers. 22mil shouldn’t even be reachable on the last day of the session. *update now someone is over 200mil.

3. Experience is still to easy as i am level 5 from offline racing on the first day.

4. Cars/HR are obviously not messed up enough as absolutely everyone is using the exact same cars. Vehicles like the Treuno / Miata ..... should all be totally nurfed so people can realise they are too slow to use and try other cars.

5. HI is just as difficult as before only with a greater hit range, so the roll it plays in reducing the inflation is negated.

6. RAD should not affect how much money you make when working because that once again defeats the very purpose of reducing hyper inflation.

7. /endtruthfulrant

1.) If bragging rights must exist i do not think people should get them for racing the same person over and over.Bragging rights has lead back to multi's. At one point muli'ts were pointless now they are back to winning top crews for people.

2.) if inflation of nw is'nt changed then I think the HI limit should be lifted completly.

3.) I havn't even botherd to play enuff to even see if there is any change in exp but I do think lvl 10 is insane exspecially for new comers.The higher lvls should be the hardest to get.

4.) I personally didnt even notice the diffrence in cars because i dont race this game anymore due to lack of management( rules are rules if they are not going to be implimented why even have them)

5.) they wont change the actual algo of HI because then the major spenders come in forums and bitch and complain about being hit down and how easy it is then they change it back and those who complained disappear( always happens)

6.) Rad should play a role in exp not working. if you have low rad you should get lower exp.Maybe this will influence people to actually accept races Also think same as bragging rights that you should not gain rad by racing same person over and over.

7.) I used to play this game like 24/7 now im on less then 5 minutes a day.I honestly thought after rev 3 started it would pick up but... they changed the game completly from beta back to the same old boring game it used to be before beta was even over,why? Because people that didnt even spend the time to play the beta came in and complained they wouldnt play. WEll i say look around the same people that were here complaining about beta and not playing again arent playing anymore and this is nothing like what beta was. This is exactly what those people asked for and look they left anyway.
Bottom line this game has turned to a major bore exspecially for those who have played it for years. Every time they say ok we are changing it it always ends up being the same old game because some people come in sayin we wont play blah blah blah well the same old game means the same old bullshit and the same old players winning over and over and no new players.Maybe new players come in but they go right back out after they look and see that the actual chance of them getting anywhere is none.

If QM is not nw regulated anymore then why is it i am still racing the same one person over and over on qm?
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

QM seems a bit better to me, getting more races.

I really believed the cars would all be different, I built a couple cars at the beginning and the corolla was still the quickest.
Who needs friends or skill when you have a fat wallet?

havnt really had the time to look into these new changes ...

but braggin points never worked ... get rid of them ...

Rad affecting working ?? really ???

5 man crew ftw

exp seems easy ... go offline over night ..got 100 loses ...lvl 4 or something lol

will post more when ive had time to have a jam ...

but think there might need to be some fine tunning
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Firstly id like to thank ray/crew for coming to the party and making changes at the drop of a dime.

I like it that exp is now harder to get and nw's are way down

#1 bring calender multiplyier down from 3 to 2. so you only double your calenders.

#2 EXP working off NW Not race times.
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

nix bragging rights,
bring back average crew levels,
adjust car purchasing levels to the new exp shit,
adjust exp system because you can't just leave it the same, just give less per race,
im's aren't harder to get... had a 400 pf car getting 30 im's per 10 cred cruise.
make calenders worth 2$ instead of 3, like the old days
and please fix the cars still, romeo is right, the same cars are still good... mix them the hell up. and please don't make one car better than the rest. make a few that are good so people have a choice, and leave it up to tuning to decide how fast a car is. so players can have an advantage over others whether or not they're good at tuning

Can we please frigging get NW and level based exp back!!!
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

THAT'S what i was forgetting!!

nw based exp was the shit. cuz you had to balance your creds out between racing and working, instead of not worrying about nw until the very end.

My favourite change though, is the whole cars change. I absolutely HATE seeing everyone have the same 2 cars through a session. But my request now s that you change the cars up every session. It's a lot more fun finding the right car and parting it out ratherthan knowing it alredy.

even if there was say 5 different car combo's then you could just import said combo for that session and people would have to work out which one it is.
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  April 2015 Updates C-speed 3 1,908 04-01-2015, 11:30 PM
Last Post: MatBond
  March 2015 Updates and Bug Fixes. C-speed 26 10,281 03-31-2015, 10:01 PM
Last Post: ymcmb2
  Game Updates rhs 0 1,300 04-14-2013, 12:57 PM
Last Post: rhs
  Game being down updates for everyone! Tokkiez 30 6,816 11-05-2010, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Gos
  Prize Credits or lack of Tha_LizarD_KinG 12 3,860 10-18-2010, 01:58 PM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  08-19-2009 New Achievements Added Admin 9 2,510 08-20-2009, 08:06 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  08-06-2009 Over staged vehicles bug - Fixed Admin 22 4,599 08-08-2009, 12:31 AM
Last Post: ILUV2EXLR8
  2009... Later January? HI's/Thefts.. Victorious 24 5,122 01-31-2009, 07:02 PM
Last Post: MC_Alumni
  01-05-2009 Street racing + Tickets Admin 10 2,769 01-07-2009, 04:05 PM
Last Post: He_Hate_Me
  Mc 2009 MC_Alumni 34 6,628 01-02-2009, 02:12 AM
Last Post: MC_Alumni

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon