Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratz to......

Larry nice job with 2nd place that came out of nowhere.

Psyful 3rd again I see and you didn't even log in.lol

Igor great work on IDE.

Matbond with HI

Screwyou CJ

Thank You for some crew comp this round. Its the best we have had in 3 rounds now.

Crew congratz to 4 of you who got your 1st crew Icon. And thanks for all the hard work and help we did to come back after being down most of the round.

hopefully next session we can have more crew comp until the 5man crews start.
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

finallyyyyy haha. congrats homie
midnite is spelled wrong.

Wow! Congrats Homie, Larry and my cousin Psyful....3rd and did not even logged on the last 5 minutes!!

Congrats everyone and Screw 17 cars boost only for the win...man lucky u!

Grats again everyone.....but we need more competition....except for BigBang, no one else did any HI on the top racers like we use to do....Wink!

MatBond Wrote:Wow! Congrats Homie, Larry and my cousin Psyful....3rd and did not even logged on the last 5 minutes!!

Congrats everyone and Screw 17 cars boost only for the win...man lucky u!

Grats again everyone.....but we need more competition....except for BigBang, no one else did any HI on the top racers like we use to do....Wink!

Gratz on your HI medal. I wanted it Sad. But I suck at HI's. I just enjoyed raping top racers. Only if I had more credits......lol. So homie tell me what option b was/is cause I'm really curious. Hahaha. Gratz to everyone else.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

congrats to everyone it was an interesting session again finally. planning on runnin for top crew leader not this session coming up but the one after. hit me up if your interested

[/quote]So homie tell me what option b was/is cause I'm really curious. Hahaha. [/quote]

Well it was gonna be to use some creds and HI you out of my way but since I saw Evo starting to HI too it would have become pointless...lol

But when I got on to mc you and Evo were gonna and I got to work 20kcreds in the last 3mins without getting hit once honestly I was kinda disappointed that I got it that easy because if I knew that I would have only used like 5k just to pass by LarryG.....Rofl
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

Tks BigBang......just keep on trying...one day you will get it....like me....I just got a membership and did not even bought crts so it's possible bro...

Congrats to all, good to hear some positive responses about the rounds again.
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

gratz to all ...

defintly a better round then past rounds.

good to see Smile
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Congratz to...... HOMIEPA 9 1,811 01-17-2010, 03:42 PM
Last Post: hwnplaya
  Congratz o_O_MIDORI_O_o 15 3,517 06-07-2009, 03:05 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Congratz im_a_n00b 10 2,544 12-12-2008, 10:42 AM
Last Post: DrOoPie
  ConGratz YunG_P3nGuiiN 28 6,324 09-16-2007, 01:29 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Congratz YunG_P3nGuiiN 15 3,618 06-21-2007, 07:59 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  Congratz to Brandon and the homeless_shelter crew YunG_P3nGuiiN 20 4,412 05-25-2007, 07:07 PM
Last Post: TurboShelby
  congratz mecca_boy 15 3,618 04-05-2007, 05:01 AM
Last Post: mecca_boy
  congratz LuDe 14 2,615 03-23-2006, 08:03 PM
Last Post: eRazorzEDGE

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon