Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ok its time

those changes sound awesome, i'm particularly interested in the whole car change...

there really is no point in having more than 2 different cars in the game if none of them are gonna be as fast as said 2 cars.

i say, not only mess up the handling on all cars, make it so it's a lot more even, and realistically, whichever car you can tune more for a 1/4 mile strip, make those faster, rather than having an unrealistic F1 car with a hypothetical and once again, unrealistic turbocharger and parts. an F1 car could never run a 1/4 mile, and even if you dump 50-100 grand into a corolla/trueno, it'll never hit 5's or 6's on a quarter mile. i'm sure putting those changes into effect will take a lot of time, so i'm saying at least change up the most used cars and make it so instead of 2 cars, people can use 20 or 30 and not get smoked by competition because they're using the, "wrong" car.

as for the theft, i'm impartial to it, i have been both the guy up top who gets hit a lot, with minimal complaining, and recently the guy that does the hitting, though not really, i sucked at it. boosting is pretty easy enough though, it's just finding someone in the position to steal their car is pretty hard to find.

oh, and get rid of the hyper inflation shit haha. nobody needs to level 50-60 times in a session, and pay 100's of billions for it. there's gotta be other ploys to promote spending. it doesn't make sense that IDE is a spendfest, when the credit payout for it doesn't equal nearly as much as you'll need to spend getting it.

v2pointOH Wrote:as for the theft, i'm impartial to it, i have been both the guy up top who gets hit a lot, with minimal complaining, and recently the guy that does the hitting, though not really, i sucked at it. boosting is pretty easy enough though, it's just finding someone in the position to steal their car is pretty hard to find.

Its crutial in maintaining a networth cap and regulating the average networth.

it has a residual effect on other aspects of the game, at the moment getting a HI or boost icon is pretty much about having the knowledge and a small amount of cash.

its simply a small battle between a few people, or in the case of boost just 1 person going for it.

what it should be is a core component to the game being used frequently and having an actual effect on people and the games economy.

the idea is for it to actually cause detriment.

rom3o™ Wrote:Its crutial in maintaining a networth cap and regulating the average networth.

it has a residual effect on other aspects of the game, at the moment getting a HI or boost icon is pretty much about having the knowledge and a small amount of cash.

its simply a small battle between a few people, or in the case of boost just 1 person going for it.

what it should be is a core component to the game being used frequently and having an actual effect on people and the games economy.

the idea is for it to actually cause detriment.

the end result being that theft revenue could replace the revenue lost by not making level costs for IDE insane i'm guessing?

It gives theft hitters the opportunity to really fuk up top 10, it allows a hitter to place.

Majority of the revenue generated from theft is actually burnt, because they can only get so high before someone else just hits them down.

with x8 hitting ability it also means getting out of range through hitting is impossible and can only be done by working.

but with experience limiting levels it means people cant just work to a rediculous networth.

so im not sure how to answer your question directly but the networths should be so low that you wont have to do much to purchase a level upgrade.

so its not that the level cost will be lower, they will be the same, its just that you may not be able to make it past level 15.

ide was so much fun with 5+ people all running for it.

well as I can remember it was between lvl 23-26 which would be good for IDE back when rev 2 1st started bc I remember losing every race for the whole round was the way to go, or staying lvl 1 and beating ppl with high lvl's the whole round.

either way that was the best way of reaching IDE @ the time.
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

see the idea is not so much how to get ide or which levels are best.

the idea is by stopping the inflation, opening up HI, to allow a player regulated level restriction so at the end of a session you have over 5 maybe 10 people on the same level running through cars with totally messed up HR trying to beat each other for ide.

thats what ide is.

I'd personally fucking love to see IDE run next round with cars nobody knows. Like someone would run it with the Cortina, when that's not that fast a car, just that nobody knows which car is fast and which is slow anymore... That would be the tits.

i say all that sounds terrible. if u guys wanna play that again u need to purchase a time machine. its almost 2010 rev3 is in rev 2 is in the past homez

LarryG Wrote:i say all that sounds terrible. if u guys wanna play that again u need to purchase a time machine. its almost 2010 rev3 is in rev 2 is in the past homez

you dont know what you are talking about...enough said.
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

LarryG Wrote:i say all that sounds terrible. if u guys wanna play that again u need to purchase a time machine. its almost 2010 rev3 is in rev 2 is in the past homez

never remembered him playing back in the day . . . .
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game over time again.. crazyfrog555 11 2,695 03-05-2012, 12:24 PM
Last Post: v2pointOH
  Game didnt go off on time again YmCmB 16 3,974 01-22-2012, 04:36 PM
Last Post: YmCmB
  game start on time rumor? LarryG 5 1,860 11-21-2010, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Long Time No See... casper_305 21 4,366 08-19-2010, 09:44 PM
  Its time for a sexy party Tokkiez 10 2,930 04-27-2010, 03:15 PM
  time to play right? HOMIEPA 2 1,354 01-17-2010, 07:24 PM
Last Post: HOMIEPA
  Long time no see and WTF? calder12 2 1,420 01-10-2010, 12:16 PM
  I wonder what the chances of it starting on time are? Dyna 26 6,344 09-14-2009, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Beta Testing Start Time? Big_Bang 9 2,528 06-23-2009, 11:14 PM
Last Post: b_u_L_L_e_t
  Start Time Blue Diamond 1 981 04-12-2009, 05:48 PM
Last Post: crazyfrog555

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon