Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ok its time

you have no clue how boring i find this billions of nw, and level 59 stuff. it's unnecessary, and makes it super unrealistic, kinda turns it into the equivalent of a star wars game.

romeo, i couldn't agree with you more, your changes should go into effect, but being realistic, how many times has a major change been put in the forum and been approved?

to speak the truth, the game has been in a decline for a while, if we could go back to the way it was when the core players started playing, it would make the game a poop ton better. i mean, that's about when i started playing, and damn, even though i was a n00b, i had a shit load of fun.

v2pointOH Wrote:you have no clue how boring i find this billions of nw, and level 59 stuff. it's unnecessary, and makes it super unrealistic, kinda turns it into the equivalent of a star wars game.

romeo, i couldn't agree with you more, your changes should go into effect, but being realistic, how many times has a major change been put in the forum and been approved?

to speak the truth, the game has been in a decline for a while, if we could go back to the way it was when the core players started playing, it would make the game a poop ton better. i mean, that's about when i started playing, and damn, even though i was a n00b, i had a shit load of fun.

yes it most certainly is like starwars.

ill be honest, what i wrote was more of a vent then anything, i recently started logging in as i find myself missing the game and some of its inhabitants.

however in doing this on numerous occasion i was seriously the only person online. There's a tiny bit of activity for the first few days n thats it, i know everyone knows this so im not going to reiterate anymore on what you already know im just explaining why i wrote what i did.

forum suggestions dont eventuate very often, but when i get a moment ill speak to raymond, il show him this thread if he hasnt already seen it and ask him to trial it for an 18 day session, if the revenue or activity doesnt increase that session then we will remember that we were obviously wrong.

i however believe it will be a nice session, so nice infact i would love toplay.

rom3o™ Wrote:yes it most certainly is like starwars.

ill be honest, what i wrote was more of a vent then anything, i recently started logging in as i find myself missing the game and some of its inhabitants.

however in doing this on numerous occasion i was seriously the only person online. There's a tiny bit of activity for the first few days n thats it, i know everyone knows this so im not going to reiterate anymore on what you already know im just explaining why i wrote what i did.

forum suggestions dont eventuate very often, but when i get a moment ill speak to raymond, il show him this thread if he hasnt already seen it and ask him to trial it for an 18 day session, if the revenue or activity doesnt increase that session then we will remember that we were obviously wrong.

i however believe it will be a nice session, so nice infact i would love toplay.

I also second this notion Romeo.
For a different reason...
I missed the old days, coz i new, and by the sound of the other players i missed out, so it would be good to go back and get my chance to play that layout.
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

rom3o™ Wrote:yes it most certainly is like starwars.

forum suggestions dont eventuate very often, but when i get a moment ill speak to raymond, il show him this thread if he hasnt already seen it and ask him to trial it for an 18 day session, if the revenue or activity doesnt increase that session then we will remember that we were obviously wrong

i mean shit, i'll even drop a few bucks if it happens brehh... provided solely on if a certain someone drops a few bucks my way first. (THIS IS NOT A HATE COMMENT)

simple awnser ... take it back to old school ... tone this shit down ... atm its stuipd ... (hints why alot of the older players do not play)
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

this thread oozes passion
Orgasm Donor

Bring back old MC Smile

simple solution to this. Stop playing.

What happened to retired? Shit
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

i came back cos u kept asking me to!

I understand that they (ray and crew) dont want to get rid of Rev3 because its pretty much their baby, but shit, atleast throw an extra game on for one session, old MC style, and see how it does. It wouldn't hurt anything at all, because you would still have people playing Rev3, but give people a chance to experience what the old game was like as well.

Ehh.
Poop.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game over time again.. crazyfrog555 11 2,695 03-05-2012, 12:24 PM
Last Post: v2pointOH
  Game didnt go off on time again YmCmB 16 3,974 01-22-2012, 04:36 PM
Last Post: YmCmB
  game start on time rumor? LarryG 5 1,860 11-21-2010, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Long Time No See... casper_305 21 4,366 08-19-2010, 09:44 PM
  Its time for a sexy party Tokkiez 10 2,930 04-27-2010, 03:15 PM
  time to play right? HOMIEPA 2 1,354 01-17-2010, 07:24 PM
Last Post: HOMIEPA
  Long time no see and WTF? calder12 2 1,420 01-10-2010, 12:16 PM
  I wonder what the chances of it starting on time are? Dyna 26 6,344 09-14-2009, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Beta Testing Start Time? Big_Bang 9 2,528 06-23-2009, 11:14 PM
Last Post: b_u_L_L_e_t
  Start Time Blue Diamond 1 981 04-12-2009, 05:48 PM
Last Post: crazyfrog555

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon