Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boosting and Home Invading...

Well it has been about 3 years since I have played this game and topshift. I hop on here to waist time and I noticed that it is pretty hard to boost and HI anymore. Can someone explain how the system is now? Do I need to get 1k attempts? If not is it timing now? If it is just spam combos what are some good combos. I feel stupid now lol. Hopefully someone who knows me still plays and could help a friend out. My ingame name is DARK_LOTUS
NSX DREAMN

damn look whos back .....

how goes it bro ... i would help but i havnt got a hit yet ... let alone a boost
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Black__Metal Wrote:damn look whos back .....

how goes it bro ... i would help but i havnt got a hit yet ... let alone a boost

Whats up man. What have you been up to? Yeah I managed to car jack someone today but other then that I have not gotten a hit on anything else. I was hoping this forums was still alittle active lol.
NSX DREAMN

get to level 10 then use 10/61 thru 10/69. Try around 50 seconds.
[Image: 30.png]

Joey Wrote:Whats up man. What have you been up to? Yeah I managed to car jack someone today but other then that I have not gotten a hit on anything else. I was hoping this forums was still alittle active lol.

Same old bro, nothing new really, you know the drill.whats new your end ? nice work on the CJ ... ive been trying but havnt got jack so far. Use mikes advice hes got it down with hitting. Yea forums have died a bit but usaly pick up betwen rounds (as per normal)

i lied ...

10/8 12:06pm 6thDEVIL Theft $50,932 [View]

just got that lol

my fat fingers just hit 10/693 and that worked. must be good Tongue

for boosting 10/85 on prowling works well
i also use 10/88 on offliners who are at home, that works just as good as close to 4x nw as possible
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

I read your post and totally agree with you.Its nice sharing.web sites are source of information and this is one of them I book mark it and mail all of my friends to must check it.
jouli

jouli Wrote:I read your post and totally agree with you.Its nice sharing.web sites are source of information and this is one of them I book mark it and mail all of my friends to must check it.

shhh bot.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon