Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Achievments

Well I can personally say for the most part my crew was loyal and well we only went for the crew NW and the 150 races won. No need to go for the others as well we never had over 200K BR...

BTW we still owned you all on the HI tip...
[Image: 30.png]

dnb_Fueld Wrote:Sorry RHS is that was a little to deep for you to comprehend. IM talking about a total of 70 people using the crew bank roll over 300mill achievement when only 2 crew had the option to use this. And the crew i was in had a crew full of people who all had 7day+ next to there name in the crew chat

Where the extra 50 uses of the achievement go to?

Please let me know if this needs further explination.

I wonder..
[r][h][s]

rhs Wrote:I wonder..

You bring so much intellect and reason to your post's its hard to argue the point.
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

i know what rampage is talking about....

i was asked to help in the abuse...but not by the leader or coleader but from a player who was kicked out near the end Wink
after i got in the crew it never happened bc i told them not to do it

dnb_Fueld Wrote:You bring so much intellect and reason to your post's its hard to argue the point.

You and I both know where the other 50 went... So don't sit her and play dumb, and or try to make me look dumb either. Stop asking questions you already know the answer to.
[r][h][s]

I'm seeing a huge problem here. One WE ALL did this to ourselves. I'd like some clearification on that statement because personally ive played by all the rules.The cheating hell that started the first session rev 3 came out soon as everyone realized there were no image ver. The multi's r gonna keep rollin in because of bragging rights. I do not think u should get braggin rights for racing the same person over and over.Kinda like cm's used to be if you raced the same person over and over it took you like 10 races to gain a cm.If you do not gain braggin rights by racing same person over and over there is no point in a multi unless someone has multiple multi's which i know many that do. I say put the game back the way it was at the start and put a time limit on how long u have to claim the acheivemnt credits.This way no one can sit and save all the credits till the end.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

all i want is my damn 2nd place prize winnings pleaaase Smile

i have them ron? i talked to ray said it was ok and he gave them to me Smile

heres an idea for the achievements.. only members get the credits for achievements that we used too. that should keep from havin so many multis tryin to jump crew br... unless of course the cheaters with there multis are so badly wantin to cheat that 5$ is a good investment...

LarryG Wrote:heres an idea for the achievements.. only members get the credits for achievements that we used too. that should keep from havin so many multis tryin to jump crew br... unless of course the cheaters with there multis are so badly wantin to cheat that 5$ is a good investment...

$5 for about 25k creds...thats a cheap bargain larry

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon