Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Achievments

morad Wrote:All I can say is that you all did this to yourselves.

Excuse my free speach, But anyone who was actually here playing the game knows thats some Grade a BullS**t
Getting our ass's whipped by a select someone who has been using the multiple account method to win crew battles for years.
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

Ray,
I would not lump up the whole community as a whole. Personally I thought that the whole achievements concept was odd at first now people have gotten used to it. I know that the people in my crew were coming along using the achievements to better themselves for the games purpose.
[Image: 30.png]

yeah it gives everyone a chance to get ide, even new players. FFS i even got to level 60 last round. laf
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

maby consider changing that to GAVE everyone.

I can see it being very detramental to the MC bank balance though.
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

dnb_Fueld Wrote:Excuse my free speach, But anyone who was actually here playing the game knows thats some Grade a BullS**t
Getting our ass's whipped by a select someone who has been using the multiple account method to win crew battles for years.

Read this statement in the mirror and see how stupid you sound. Maybe the past top crews have been a little foul. BUT it seems all the finger pointing has been pointed at the WRONG PEOPLE. The pot calling the kettle black
[r][h][s]

Fuck everyone here! Just give me ALL THE ACHIEVEMENTS!!!! hahaha.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Ray should make a bonus prize for anyone that reaches every single achievement.... hahaha!!
that will get people spending, make the prize big so people will want it, but they will need to spend to get there, but when they do they get more creds than they spent to get there (if they aint nooby).
So both the players happy and Rays happy as his pockets begin to gain weight... Big Grin
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

rhs Wrote:Read this statement in the mirror and see how stupid you sound. Maybe the past top crews have been a little foul. BUT it seems all the finger pointing has been pointed at the WRONG PEOPLE. The pot calling the kettle black

Sorry RHS is that was a little to deep for you to comprehend. IM talking about a total of 70 people using the crew bank roll over 300mill achievement when only 2 crew had the option to use this. And the crew i was in had a crew full of people who all had 7day+ next to there name in the crew chat

Where the extra 50 uses of the achievement go to?

Please let me know if this needs further explination.
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

Anyone got feedback on my suggestion? Big Grin
And I agree with Vaughn if hes talking about last session?
All of our crew last session had 10+ days, until the end where the banned people were kicked and instantly replaced with existing members lol.
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

last session, and the session before which caused the whole debarkel.

Personally if it were my game i wouldnt no1 nothing,.
Why give out a achievements when you can make people pay
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon