Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Achievments

very true... didnt think about it that way

my thoughts is limit it to where 10 people per crew can claim it...so kinda have crew achievements.

but that was a good idea larry

I think the easiest way to solve the multi work problem, is to make it that to claim a crew achievement, you must have been in the crew for say... 3 days or more...
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

dnb_Fueld Wrote:Sorry RHS is that was a little to deep for you to comprehend. IM talking about a total of 70 people using the crew bank roll over 300mill achievement when only 2 crew had the option to use this. And the crew i was in had a crew full of people who all had 7day+ next to there name in the crew chat

Where the extra 50 uses of the achievement go to?

Please let me know if this needs further explination.

That achievement was not for CBR, it was personal NW. If everybody in the crew had a personal NW above 300 million then the crew members could get the achievement. The same for the 25 million NW. Big difference their. In fact most of the crew achievements were individual achievments that were rewarded if everybody in the crew reached that mark. The HI achievements for the crew members, the theft, the races won. In fact I believe out of all the crew achievements only 2 of them are based on what the actual crew does.
[Image: 30.png]

modogg85 Wrote:That achievement was not for CBR, it was personal NW. If everybody in the crew had a personal NW above 300 million then the crew members could get the achievement. The same for the 25 million NW. Big difference their. In fact most of the crew achievements were individual achievments that were rewarded if everybody in the crew reached that mark. The HI achievements for the crew members, the theft, the races won. In fact I believe out of all the crew achievements only 2 of them are based on what the actual crew does.

$50 Million Crew Bank Roll1,000 Credits-[Claim]0$300 Million Crew Bank Roll3,000 Credits-[Claim]0
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

that, and it doesn't work to claim

v2pointOH Wrote:that, and it doesn't work to claim
There not even there now lol.
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon