Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I reakon....

Something has to be done about this macro shit, its too easy, and easy medals.

Make something up ray... Like a button you have to click, and then you have to enter a random code that comes up. and if you dont then it auto logsyou out...

Bring something, because it is actually really unfair, to the players that ARE trying hard to win and actually stay online.

UNKNOWN_NZL Wrote:Something has to be done about this macro shit, its too easy, and easy medals.

Make something up ray... Like a button you have to click, and then you have to enter a random code that comes up. and if you dont then it auto logsyou out...

Bring something, because it is actually really unfair, to the players that ARE trying hard to win and actually stay online.

i find a couple things funny about this, when you were doing it you were all for it, but when others did it better you didnt' like it anymore...

second thing is nothing will change the same people on the top cms' will stay the same nothing will change just people think it will

Hey!!!!

Im making a general comment. So that everyone can actually compete with each other instead of macros doing all the work!...Thanks

Yes they might, But then you can actually show just how good you are at racing, Instead of Macroing to do it all. Thats what im saying.

I just reakon it would make it alot better, then that way there is no macro that can right in the codes. Fair is FairBig Grin

Dont be threatned that i want it changed. You say i cant race, thats the reason. I cant macro as good as you guysSmile I cant stay online For 12 or so days,

Tyler, y is it a problem that i would like to get it changed? if your online it wont matter

UNKNOWN_NZL Wrote:Hey!!!!

Im making a general comment. So that everyone can actually compete with each other instead of macros doing all the work!...Thanks

Yes they might, But then you can actually show just how good you are at racing, Instead of Macroing to do it all. Thats what im saying.

I just reakon it would make it alot better, then that way there is no macro that can right in the codes. Fair is FairBig Grin

Dont be threatned that i want it changed. You say i cant race, thats the reason. I cant macro as good as you guysSmile I cant stay online For 12 or so days,

Tyler, y is it a problem that i would like to get it changed? if your online it wont matter

i guess more of my problem is its ALWAYS something with you lol

Etter24 Wrote:i guess more of my problem is its ALWAYS something with you lol

Funny fuller!!!
Its because im always right. You know it. You just cant be fucked sitting on here for hours racing. You love macro. Thats y you dont want it changed!Big Grin

UNKNOWN_NZL Wrote:Funny fuller!!!
Its because im always right. You know it. You just cant be fucked sitting on here for hours racing. You love macro. Thats y you dont want it changed!Big Grin

whatever you say remember though, i was a good racers before macros, and before spam days...how about you?

UNKNOWN_NZL Wrote:Something has to be done about this macro shit, its too easy, and easy medals.

1st you are a fucking idiot, where have you been........... for a moment i thought we have already tried that...... oh wait we have.

2nd who the fuck stays online and tries hard when they can macro? thats like you are in a running race with 10 people, every single one is taking drugs and you chose to go without then complain when you lose.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon