Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meltdown

grats meltdown.

i remember you guys either sucked hell hard or i was in your crew once, cant remember if i like or dont like you guys.

so im just going to say grats if all was good.

and a big

FUCK YOU I HOPE YOU LOSE NEXT TIME, just incase i didnt like you.

you goofballs Rolleyes
Real men have the balls attached while others have them on the floor...Big Grin

Thanks to my whole crew that was one hell of a run.I couldnt of asked for a better bunch.When the drama started we just got on msn and laffed it off thats what a good crew does just wipe away the old and make fun with the newAs you all know this was my last race run I'm just to old for this shit . the sleep loss makes me feel older lmaooooooooo.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

lol Wink
C__A__S__P__E__R in MIAMI....:postwhore:

OH and btw i'll be running a HI crew next session any of meltdown that would like in let me know u have first spots.

Lol So I Was Going To Put Together A Crew To So I Guess Ummmmmm.... Yeaaaa U Guessed Lol.... See U Then.. 4 Now Time Lone With My Wife.....

casper your wife hits better then u and your gonna start a HI crew? ummmmmmmm just join me and maybe u will learn something else.Tongue

Lmao... I Agreee.. Its The Computer At Her Job That Works Wonders For Her..... Dam Noob Luck.. Lmao,,, Ill Be Glad To Join...

current members have spots if they choose to
[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Just A NoOb With 2 Cents

Sure sure casper blame it on your computer LOL i'm on a computer made like ummmm 10 years ago i dont wanna hear that shit.... your girl was just taught by the right people Tongue

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon