Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peace

we all know they will get bored and have to learn the new MC there just lazy and want to be able to do the same thing for a win... Wink just like we all discused earlier...
C__A__S__P__E__R in MIAMI....:postwhore:

Hey guys!!!
Should I come back or should I leave?

casper_305 Wrote:we all know they will get bored and have to learn the new MC there just lazy and want to be able to do the same thing for a win... Wink just like we all discused earlier...

ROFL ! yea thats it ...becasue most of us havnt masted the other 2 revs and adjusted to all the other changes per round back in the day ...

clap clap you for casper
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Daggermouth Wrote:Hey guys!!!
Should I come back or should I leave?

Are you needing to feel wanted? Big Grin
- Raymond Hernbrode | [b]CarDomain[/b][SIZE=3][SIZE=1] | "[email protected]"[/SIZE][/SIZE] :thumbs:
I am not afraid of death, I just don't want to be there when it happens.

Prohibit Wrote:Are you needing to feel wanted? Big Grin
Yes, and no one will deliver that feeling.
Except you Wink

seems like black is feeling lonley sence thats the only comment he could make was against someone can u guys show him some attension please lol...
C__A__S__P__E__R in MIAMI....:postwhore:

casper_305 Wrote:we all know they will get bored and have to learn the new MC there just lazy and want to be able to do the same thing for a win... Wink just like we all discused earlier...

I'd like to say i'm coming back, but I simply just won't..

I liked rev1, I liked the changes they made to rev2, but in my eyes, I personally think rev3 sorta ruined the game.. I don't know how else to say it, but that's about how it goes for me..

With Cevo season coming up, i'll have no time for other things when I'm online.. Instead of spending on MC, i'll be upgrading my computer.. Instead of playing MC, i'll be upgrading my skills on counter-strike..

Also, http://www.akramonline.com I'll still be playing this from time to time as well Tongue (another harmless plug rick, rofl)

With that being said, I wish you all the best with rev3, don't let my opinions judge the way you look at it.. Enjoy the game, and to my friends, keep in touch please? Smile
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

casper_305 Wrote:seems like black is feeling lonley sence thats the only comment he could make was against someone can u guys show him some attension please lol...

lol once again your right on the button huh ...

danny maybe we should get some of the vets to play and prbly still show the newer guys how its done ... just like ..well ...the last 2 revs ?
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

That is definatly why i am retireing because i can't win...forget the fact that i dont like the new version yes i am lazy...i wont two level 31+ ides (without a multie i might add) but definatly can't win in the new version like i did in the other two. I also probably can't win a top crew in the new version like y....wait a second did you win a top crew? i can't remember? lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Peace calder12 8 2,164 04-26-2009, 02:49 PM
Last Post: username74o
  Peace out Midnite Challenge Vendetta 14 3,008 04-29-2007, 05:43 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon