Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
take away....

I concur.......I liked how you could change ur name like every race...I also think we shouldnt have that gay 3 hr rule...what do you all think?
||WiReD||

Agree with everything but that 3 hours rule. I think its good because people cant just stock up on a garage full of rovers in just an hour or so.
Wanna test your knowledge, skills, and wits to win prizes? Check out the contest prize forum!

Well....It would be more fair towards the racers then the hiiers..It would start out equal...
||WiReD||

depending about how fast u do it if u have a macro running it for u u have about 35 multis running none stop so the time thing dosen't really effect u u still get 35 races in like 25 mins which isn't bad. but it depends how fast u do it. learned that from people Cool
"mc's worst hitter of all time"

but i think teh 3 hours rule should be taken away and the time between rcaes shouldn't because then people could race same person over and over. well actually that could make it more of a challenge to ahve a fast car to make sure u beat that would do that.and it would take away part of the problem with multis. but it really depeneds on how u look at it. and yea i agree with taking away the 7 day rule and same for ur crew name

taking away the time limit would definately cut down on multis in the sense that people wouldn't need them as much. nobody's gonna need a million multi's just to spam race themselves (they'll just need a few). but i say a few multis are a lot better than a lot of em.
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

can someone explain to me how using a bunch of multi's benefits you? i feel like a noob but i dont understand it..
midnite is spelled wrong.

Quote:can someone explain to me how using a bunch of multi's benefits you? i feel like a noob but i dont understand it..

there are many different ways multis can benefit you. for one, it can help you get some good exp by racing yourself constantly on or offline. people who use macros or bots, they can do that without even having to play it themselves. if you're on a crew that wants to place first, you can keep racing yourself online to win races and get a crap load of crew models. and the most infamous way it can benefit you is... *drum-roll* you can get all your multi's around 20+mil and use them to jump in nw.
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

oh i see. thanks. so now im hoping that those people morad was talking about will be watching out for that next session so not a lot of that (cheating):mad: happens.
midnite is spelled wrong.

oh it will never stop man but taking down the limit would decrease the amount which would make better i think also same as nate. but truely i would love it if they made multis and macros legit. it would stop all the whining about people cheating. and it could make the game more fair in a way cause if more people multied cause it was legit and they wouldn't get in trouble maybe they would do it giving every one more of a fair chance. it really depends on how u look at it theres positives and negatives for both sides. but i just think if he made it legit then it would stop all the crying about people doing it. and nate yea u can load up ur multis with nw but u still most likely gonna be hit down and lol u should no that lol. so thats really no use unless u use them at the last few mins which i no of people do to get top 25. so its alot to think about

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon