Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello

crazyfrog555 Wrote:which mod posted that? it wasnt me..was it? i dont remember but w/e tyler fuck off,u dont even know me.

f**k up failfrog,
everyone knows who you are,

Black__Metal Wrote:and you do what for a living ?
Chef bro. Duno what other places have specials for food haha.
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

crazyfrog555 Wrote:tbh,he never works haahaha,always on,unless his wife likes talking on msn also lol,every1 seen the picture of pauls son? looks just like paul lol,i cnt wait till the lil boys on here owning hahaha...4 or 5 years to go still Tongue

Smile Haha , Nah i got nothing else 2 do at night, Not aloud out Haha. 21 and on Lock downs haha.

Black__Metal Wrote:start him playing MC from the ages of 5 haha (sersly dont ..you want the kid to have a life and drink and do girls ..)

Haha nah bro, I already told the Mrs that he gota be a fat boy who stays home, Last thing i want is 2 follow in my footsteps haha. Has to be a nerd with no friends so he can give me a earli retirment Wink
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

crazyfrog555 Wrote:which mod posted that? it wasnt me..was it? i dont remember but w/e tyler fuck off,u dont even know me.

hey, hey mister...language, i dont think mum would be very happy her little boy was getting so up set over the net, hey nate next time you have a meltdown make sure there are no cameras rolling ok?...

Hey if you need naything else, just send me a PM...sorry this thread got soo off topic..
[Image: 30.png]

haha no worrys its cool
:deadhorse1:

Hello welcome!
Institute of Thanksgiving, so that this world is full of love:redface:
wholesale jordan shoes

yuhang919 Wrote:Hello welcome!
all these threads you just posted in within the past 2 minutes are all long dead...start a new post to get your post count up instead of doing what your doing.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon