Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R.i.p. M.j.j.

God Rest His Soul... The King Of Pop Is Gone But Not Forgotten!!!!!Sad

R.I.P Michael Jackson Ur In all Of Our Hearts.....!!!!!! u will be missed...
C__A__S__P__E__R in MIAMI....:postwhore:

casper_305 Wrote:R.I.P Michael Jackson Ur In all Of Our Hearts.....!!!!!! u will be missed...

Am i the only one that isn't sad he is gone? he was a creepy bastard while alive, and he is no different dead...let not forget he paid a kid 26 million dollars to keep this mouth shut. This is the guy YOU guys will miss? i feel sorry for you then. I say good riddens

Etter24 Wrote:Am i the only one that isn't sad he is gone? he was a creepy bastard while alive, and he is no different dead...let not forget he paid a kid 26 million dollars to keep this mouth shut. This is the guy YOU guys will miss? i feel sorry for you then. I say good riddens

i don't miss him :x

one less fukhead i'd have to worry about if i had a kid ;x
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

i do not miss him either ....

sure he was the "pop king" ... but i think its a tad over the top ...

meh.
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

couldnt he of gone quicker? and for christs sake..he had a coffin that cost bloody $1,000,000 ... gold mirrored with silver plating..1million bloody dollars for a coffin? omg..gay..i hate the plastic guy..his music sucks...king of pop my ass.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

ok this is where were gonna disagree nathan.

His music and what he did in the music industry was wonderful. It inspired and created how the music world is today.

Yes he was a great artist but he was a trouble individual. I myself found michael jackson weird and funny. Everytime id see a scandal about him or see a new face lift it just made me laugh.

I just find it ironic how so many people talked shit about him and now that he died. Oh he was my bestfriend, he was the best role model, blah blah blah.

Ironic how the human mind works.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Its all about the medias perspective,

they cant slag off someone once they are dead.

But it makes for good news when he's alive.

Personally i didnt know him. so there is no way i could have a opion or belief about what he did with kids in his spare time. all i can say is if i was in the media that much and had that amount of cash, i would not be worried with blowing some of it on keeping myself out of the tabloids.
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

he sux his music is crap,his voice is shit,he fails. 2pac is dead and music from when he was alive is better than MJ's....Rap ftw. btw Pandar i need more tunez..update my library plz.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

crazyfrog555 Wrote:he sux his music is crap,his voice is shit,he fails. 2pac is dead and music from when he was alive is better than MJ's....Rap ftw. btw Pandar i need more tunez..update my library plz.

His music is good dude. You go to any country and say Michael Jackson he will be recognized. 2pac not so sure.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon