Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sneak Peak: What's new in MC V3

car_whore Wrote:I like this idea, but it would be nice to see it get progressively harder to achieve, for example the first person to get 30 HI's get's it then the next has to get 35, then 40, etc.

Other wise I see a lot of people just trying to HI a few times each day and collect the credits on the last day and use them to try and win, which could be fun, but would probably result in less credits being purchased from CI and less of a challenge to earn the achievements.
not to many people who HI all round dont even get 30 without spending...i doubt the people who race can get 30 by "just HIn a few times each day"

I think it will be just fine. the numbers (30 HIs, 20 boost, and 150k recruits) need to be changed regardelss, they were changed for the 2 day blitz round. it needs to be something like 40-50 HIs and atleast 40 boost...recruit should be 500k.

Correct me if im wrong but those "goals" werent even supppossed to be reached everyround. 1 million recruited IMs only happened a few times. everyone is just so used to getting 16k creds for 2-3 days work...
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

MC_Alumni Wrote:not to many people who HI all round dont even get 30 without spending...i doubt the people who race can get 30 by "just HIn a few times each day"

I think it will be just fine. the numbers (30 HIs, 20 boost, and 150k recruits) need to be changed regardelss, they were changed for the 2 day blitz round. it needs to be something like 40-50 HIs and atleast 40 boost...recruit should be 500k.

Correct me if im wrong but those "goals" werent even supppossed to be reached everyround. 1 million recruited IMs only happened a few times. everyone is just so used to getting 16k creds for 2-3 days work...

Not only that, but it's going to be hard to home invade again.. 10-88 isn't going to work anymore Wink You guys will have to figure out how to HI again Tongue
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

best thing ever i had heard, making HI hard again -_- bl 10/88 spammers

damn, guess i should have gone for top when i had the chance :S
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

Original post updated with new additions. Smile

admin Wrote:New additions (7/9/09):

1) Crew Models and Crew Bank Roll are back.

2) "Bragging Rights": If you beat someone that above your race range (4x NW), and you win, you will gain +1 Bragging Rights. However, if you lose to someone that is below your race range (50% NW), you will lose 1 Bragging Rights. Your Bragging Rights can't go below 0.

3) Higher Bragging Rights = you can gain more Crew models

Big Grin

I quite like this, it would almost be stupid not to have crew models and cbr, and the bragging rights, we'll just have to see with that.

i still think cm's should only be won from ONLINE races
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

i just think that would promote multi's, people arent going to want to accept a race they know they are going to loose :S Its hard to find an even medium.

also make it to were there is no nw gap for house invading
or first will be decided everytime
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

o_O_Tread_O_o Wrote:also make it to were there is no nw gap for house invading
or first will be decided everytime

coming from a thiefs point of view... i agree

coming from a racers point of view...it sucks to work that hard spend that money, and have that taken away with a couple of lucky hits. This is the only defense for racers.

it wont be that hard either, to stay in that 4x zone. Since racing is accept/decline, i dont see jumping in Levels happening. so workings wont really happen as often.
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A sneak preview at MC3 Admin 3 1,817 02-09-2015, 12:04 PM
Last Post: calder12
  Sneak Attack... NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 0 1,002 03-30-2013, 06:02 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon