Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sneak Peak: What's new in MC V3

winterfell Wrote:well guys, if there are any changes in there that don't sit well with you, join up on twitter and make your opinion count, you won't know how well they work until you try it out.

so sign up on twitter and bring your opinons to the floor and see what happens.

i'm trusting you to make the game worthwhile as i will never sign up for twitter... watch this video to find out why:

you slut get at me on msn now.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Tokkiez Wrote:you slut get at me on msn now.

love you too <3
winter's own

I'm following you guys on twitter. So does that automatically make me a beta tester or do I have to do something specific?
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

admin Wrote:Here's is a quick list of what you can expect to find in the new MC V3:

- all cars now have parts. Each vehicle manufacturer has its own set of parts
- return of pink slip and money races
- online races require Accept/Decline. Offline races can still spam
- experience bonus removed
- gain more exp/race the higher your skill level is
- no more crew battles/crew models/crew bank roll
- sleeper cars
- new addition: crew members can have "roles": Racer, Burglar, CarJacker, Cruiser, etc. The higher skill level is of the players that have a specific role, the better the entire crew is as that specific role
- crew rankings based off of total networth of entire crew
- new addition: credit bank
- achievements are now available to everyone, not just the first person to get it. Once you complete an achievement, you can retrieve your reward from the Achievements page
- new addition: Facebook like chat! Chat with everyone or with friends in your own chat room.

Big Grin

damn... I gotta say... this are the most interesting changes I've seen in years... from what I can tell... a lot of stuff people have been wanting for months and months...

CREDIT BANK FTW!!!!
sleepers FTW!!!!
and im interested in this whole "crew role" concept...

I may work more than 5min a day of MC into my schedule now lmao :thumbs:
*insert signature here*

shadow67 Wrote:damn... I gotta say... this are the most interesting changes I've seen in years... from what I can tell... a lot of stuff people have been wanting for months and months...

CREDIT BANK FTW!!!!
sleepers FTW!!!!
and im interested in this whole "crew role" concept...

I may work more than 5min a day of MC into my schedule now lmao :thumbs:

uh oh, your all fukd now!
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

so when this new change will start? this coming session or other session?

bubye Wrote:so when this new change will start? this coming session or other session?

Beta starts monday, once we're done testing it and all//most of the bugs are found/fixxed, the new version will be released and you can kiss rev2 goodbye Smile
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Forgot to mention, you can now do motor swaps Tongue

finally nice add guys
[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Just A NoOb With 2 Cents

Quote:- achievements are now available to everyone, not just the first person to get it. Once you complete an achievement, you can retrieve your reward from the Achievements page

I like this idea, but it would be nice to see it get progressively harder to achieve, for example the first person to get 30 HI's get's it then the next has to get 35, then 40, etc.

Other wise I see a lot of people just trying to HI a few times each day and collect the credits on the last day and use them to try and win, which could be fun, but would probably result in less credits being purchased from CI and less of a challenge to earn the achievements.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A sneak preview at MC3 Admin 3 1,817 02-09-2015, 12:04 PM
Last Post: calder12
  Sneak Attack... NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 0 1,002 03-30-2013, 06:02 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon