Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sneak Peak: What's new in MC V3

Daggermouth Wrote:Only things I'm not too sure I like.

i agree with the racing for money, now there will be one designated winner every round like the old days where the winner was determined by the powers that be before and, i like the end the way it is now to be honest

Also what about the people that never spend but just use to race hardcore for cm's they are being completely taken outta the game it seems like

i like the idea but can u please add NEW icon? such as top most race won, top most CMs..bring back AP lol

bubye Wrote:i like the idea but can u please add NEW icon? such as top most race won, top most CMs..bring back AP lol

i like the idea of new icons, but bring back AP lol? man ur just lazy Tongue

admin Wrote:Here's is a quick list of what you can expect to find in the new MC V3:

- all cars now have parts. Each vehicle manufacturer has its own set of parts
- return of pink slip and money races, HMMMM
- online races require Accept/Decline. Offline races can still spam,That means where all going to have good ratios but harder to race!
- experience bonus removed, That is stupid, Because if you want the 2 x exp you have to work for it. Now theres going to be no battles for top Net, Less money coming in for Ray!
- gain more exp/race the higher your skill level is Stupid
- no more crew battles/crew models/crew bank roll!!!!!! Dumbest idea you have actually made. 1 thing that people actually spend up large on. and its a good competition! You mean we race our arse off just to get levels.
- sleeper cars, Nice
- new addition: crew members can have "roles": Racer, Burglar, CarJacker, Cruiser, etc. The higher skill level is of the players that have a specific role, the better the entire crew is as that specific role,That could work
- crew rankings based off of total networth of entire crewThat is just stupid, I rather the way it is now.
- new addition: credit bank???????????
- achievements are now available to everyone, not just the first person to get it. Once you complete an achievement, you can retrieve your reward from the Achievements page cool

I really dont like the New Sneak peaks.

well guys, if there are any changes in there that don't sit well with you, join up on twitter and make your opinion count, you won't know how well they work until you try it out.

so sign up on twitter and bring your opinons to the floor and see what happens.

i'm trusting you to make the game worthwhile as i will never sign up for twitter... watch this video to find out why:

winter's own

- experience bonus removed, That is stupid, Because if you want the 2 x exp you have to work for it. Now theres going to be no battles for top Net, Less money coming in for Ray!

filthy, the way EXP will MOST LIKELY be is the higher your NW, the better it will be.. So not really LESS money coming in for raymond..

@winterfell : LOL @ "Who are they talking to. Noone. And evvvvvvvvveryyyyyyoneeeeeeeeeee" LOL

back on topic, no more talk of twitter or this video ;x
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

This seems odd lol I wanna get into beta Sad

Ready to start testing on Monday See u there.... ._.
C__A__S__P__E__R in MIAMI....:postwhore:

morad Wrote:Filthy, why are you even posting on this forum? It seems you vanished again?

Top 10 Home Invaders
[TDF] FILTHY_ANIMAL 140
[AIDS] IMGOD2U2 47

Top 10 Car Thieves
[TDF] FILTHY_ANIMAL 65
[TDF] Daggermouth 23

MC 10 Most Wanted
[TDF] FILTHY_ANIMAL
[TDF] Daggermouth

He didn't disappear Raymond, just changed his name..

-Aversion-

Sign up on twitter and tell Raymond you'd like to help beta test things.. That's "the only way" lol
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Daggermouth Wrote:Only things I'm not too sure I like.

i agree on the bankroll part might make to much turmoil ray
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A sneak preview at MC3 Admin 3 1,817 02-09-2015, 12:04 PM
Last Post: calder12
  Sneak Attack... NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 0 1,002 03-30-2013, 06:02 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon