Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crew Jobs

Okay I touched on this in the Crew Structure thread but I wanted to expand on the idea.

Anyone that has facebook can check out Mafia Wars to see the basic premise. The idea is to have actual jobs for each person in the crew. The crew leader would be able to set these jobs on the crew page and change them as necessary.

The jobs would give the entire crew a bonus for different things in game. Now only Cres could say how difficult this would be to implement, it IS possible, but given I have no idea what his code looks like it could be hard or easy only he can answer.

I don't want to see the leaders in each category give the bonus, that would just make it the same as the current 2x experience which I think everyone agrees we don't like, but rather based on specific levels in the game.

Crew Hitter
This job would be based on the Hitters attempts/hits. Now I am not sure really what practical numbers are here so I'll just throw out numbers as examples.
2% success rate - entire crew receives a 5% bonus on attempted hits
3% success rate - entire crew receives a 7% bonus on attempted hits
5% success rate - entire crew receives a 10% bonus on attempted hits

The Crew Hitter would also be allowed to target other crews to hit their CBR and CM's. ONLY the Crew Hitter would have this option. The success should be based on CBR of the two crews and it should be very close, ie you can only hit crews that you are within 3x of their CBR. This would stop helper crews from hitting top crews in a battle.

Crew Mechanic
This job would have access to the crew car for rebuilds and setting race ready or not. It would also affect how difficult TnT and Dyno are for the rest of the crew. This one I am not so sure about but I assume it can be done.
3 different cars built and tuned perfectly - entire crew receives a 10% bonus on how close their TnT and Dyno start on new cars.
5 different cars built and tuned perfectly - entire crew receives a 20% bonus on how close their TnT and Dyno start on new cars.
10 different cars built and tuned perfectly - entire crew receives a 30% bonus on how close their TnT and Dyno start on new cars.

By different I mean actual different models, not 10 GTI's.

Essentially what this means is that when a crew member builds a car their TnT and Dyno numbers will start closer to the perfect numbers based on their mechanics built cars total. The main benefit of this job is to allow a second person access to the crew car. By tuned perfectly I also mean the maximum handling and HP for that car at the Mechanics level.

Crew Racer
This job would go to your most enthusiastic racer. It would affect overall experience for the crew.

1,000 races won - entire crew receives a 10% experience bonus
5,000 races won - entire crew receives a 20% experience bonus
10,000 races won - entire crew receives a 40% experience bonus
10,000 races won with a 95% or better ratio- entire crew receives a 50% experience bonus

This job would apply to all crews, this would also mean removing the current 2x experience bonus.

Crew Public Relations Officer
This job would be based on the persons CM's and CM ratio. It would affect the crews ability to get CM's and IM's.
1,000 CM's with a 90% or better ratio - entire crew receives 5% better chance to acquire a CM and a 10% IM bonus when cruising.
3,000 CM's with a 90% or better ratio - entire crew receives 10% better chance to acquire a CM and a 20% IM bonus when cruising.
5,000 CM's with a 90% or better ratio - entire crew receives 20% better chance to acquire a CM and a 30% IM bonus when cruising.
9,000 CM's with a 95% or better ratio - entire crew receives 50% better chance to acquire a CM and a 50% IM bonus when cruising.

Crew Finance Manager
This job would affect the overall working ability of the crew, both personal and CBR wise.
1,000 CM's, level 10, minimum 90% ratio - entire crew receives a 5% bonus on work and CBR funds
3,000 CM's, level 20, minimum 90% ratio - entire crew receives a 10% bonus on work and CBR funds
5,000 CM's, level 30, minimum 90% ratio - entire crew receives a 15% bonus on work and CBR funds
8,000 CM's, level 50, minimum 95% ratio - entire crew receives a 25% bonus on work and CBR funds

ALL jobs require a minimum of level 10.

That's all I can think of at the moment, I suppose it isn't necessary for all 6 people in the crew to have a specific job but it would be nice. So if you can think of others please post up.

The idea here is to give crews more of a purpose, rather than everyone doing the same things each crew would have to have people work on specific aspects of the game to improve the overall crew.

awesome idea Rick, maybe you could have a boost capable of boosting other crew cars, but this would have to be made a lot harder than standard boosting.

I dont have anything negative to say about that but would you have to have 1 of every job or could you have more of 1 "job"...and how would that all work out in the end. usually the thieves stick together and the racers stick together
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

MC_Alumni Wrote:I dont have anything negative to say about that but would you have to have 1 of every job or could you have more of 1 "job"...and how would that all work out in the end. usually the thieves stick together and the racers stick together

That's the point, the thieves stay together because there really isn't a place for them in crews the way they are now. However, do it like I said and they would be an integral part of the crew. Especially the hitting of CM's and CBR.

holy crap...thats way to much to read rite now...lol...
AlKi

i digging the idea of doing something along these lines.

i love the idea tbh..go rick :postwhore:
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

what a cool idea.
Who needs friends or skill when you have a fat wallet?

I would love to see a way of incorporating a "Crew Home invasion" of some kind...

admin Wrote:I would love to see a way of incorporating a "Crew Home invasion" of some kind...

lol, that doesn't sound terribly encouraging for the rest of it, but I kinda knew it was a shitload of work when I wrote it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  crew models Purple 1 1,593 08-03-2015, 11:42 AM
Last Post: C-speed
  Crew Messages Reebar 4 3,085 06-24-2015, 09:26 PM
Last Post: crzyrio
  Crew Battle Balancing Kiro 0 1,034 03-06-2015, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Kiro
  require less people to for full crew pollockab 9 3,256 11-09-2011, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Top crew payout Tokkiez 0 1,323 07-18-2011, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez