Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ok....

At this point in the session it is Ash, it all goes down early now and in the last few minutes, the last couple of days racing is done, and it's all log on and work or hit.

shadow67 Wrote:lmfao I been playin the past few days Sad

yea i was watching you pop in here and there. ... shame i dont play much ... hit up luke (exp) and turk and shit ... they all back playing ,....good to see some more old school blood comming back
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

shadow67 Wrote:sooooo out of nowhere I was playin my 360 and I got a tingly feeling ... this tingly feeling told me to come check out MC... and check out forums...

what MC's former #1 post whore found was sorely disappointing... only a handful of active threads this month?!!!
:confused:
terrible... Im tempted to come liven this place up a bit...

anyways... ummm... what do you do around here anymore? I seem to have forgotten everything Sad

halp!

tell me about it, I haven't logged in since April 9th, and only 203 new posts where made. And today is my birthday no less.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

bscar Wrote:tell me about it, I haven't logged in since April 9th, and only 203 new posts where made. And today is my birthday no less.

sad....your here on your birthday

Yeah, but what can ya do, huh? :p
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon