Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Work History

He_Hate_Me Wrote:no doubt. Its not that Im not happy, but there are a lot of other aspects that are flawed that need attention too. Like I said though, this is a step up from the ownership Ive seen the past few months ( not a subliminal hit ) And it gets me excited for what we may see in the near future.

Im sure he already plans to, but someone should get Raymond to post a FAQ for these new updates, giving a deeper explanation at least for the HI aspect. The work history is pretty self explanatory, and a good idea as well

Yup, understood completely where you were coming from lol, it was Nate I was explaining to.

He_Hate_Me Wrote:no doubt. Its not that Im not happy, but there are a lot of other aspects that are flawed that need attention too. Like I said though, this is a step up from the ownership Ive seen the past few months ( not a subliminal hit ) And it gets me excited for what we may see in the near future.

Im sure he already plans to, but someone should get Raymond to post a FAQ for these new updates, giving a deeper explanation at least for the HI aspect. The work history is pretty self explanatory, and a good idea as well

imo, it'd be quite pointless to make an FAQ right now seeing as CI will be re-doing MC and adding a lot of new things, then having to make a new FAQ? Quite pointless...

I can't wait for beta =d

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:imo, it'd be quite pointless to make an FAQ right now seeing as CI will be re-doing MC and adding a lot of new things, then having to make a new FAQ? Quite pointless...

I can't wait for beta =d

yea....I dont know what your talking about but yea

so how about that faq
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:o snapples, i find it XD

Work History [View All]
Date Total Credits
04/21 5:51AM $2,208,849,917 1,000
04/21 3:45AM $2,220,279,587 1,000

just worked 2k more credits, it's around 12:20 game time, didn't appear.. maybe this feature still down//inactive or?

Game Clock has been out/diff for a while now ..

exmple ... you hit on a even min .. shows up on a odd min in histry ..

same with racing .. race some1 ..then look at histry ... times are fully diff
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Black__Metal Wrote:Game Clock has been out/diff for a while now ..

exmple ... you hit on a even min .. shows up on a odd min in histry ..

same with racing .. race some1 ..then look at histry ... times are fully diff

Actually, its funny you bring this up. I have the EXACT same problem, but keith (twisted fate) showed me his, and its right on....

Mine personally is 3 minutes off every time

Already sent support
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

He_Hate_Me Wrote:Actually, its funny you bring this up. I have the EXACT same problem, but keith (twisted fate) showed me his, and its right on....

Mine personally is 3 minutes off every time

Already sent support
im keith (twisted fate) and ive come to find that in the begining of rounds mine is on but towards the end ill be about 1 minute off...im not sure if my computers clock runs 1-5 seconds faster every 24 hours or something but it usually is on at the begining and works its way to 1-3 minutes off...
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

i just went and worked...i just noticed that in your work history where it says IMs and CMs. it just how many you have currently. not the time you worked. thats almost kinda pointless isnt it?
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

MC_Alumni Wrote:i just went and worked...i just noticed that in your work history where it says IMs and CMs. it just how many you have currently. not the time you worked. thats almost kinda pointless isnt it?

It is however many at the time you worked.

admin Wrote:It is however many at the time you worked.

You're pulling the fields wrong Cres.

IM's are currently the number of IM's you have now.
CM's are currently only your CM's gained

Again, it is NOT. It is however many IM's and CM's you had AT THE TIME you worked.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  History o_O_MIDORI_O_o 1 2,260 08-14-2015, 12:54 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  history cjw21 1 1,445 03-04-2015, 01:45 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  Ingame PM wont work R_Y_A_N 7 2,464 11-21-2012, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Admin
  Home Invasion and History Tab Xero 1 2,248 08-05-2011, 09:34 PM
Last Post: pollockab
  lose money when u work? cjw21 0 1,368 07-07-2011, 04:43 AM
Last Post: cjw21