Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could have one thing in the forums..

He_Hate_Me Wrote:Let me go ahead and explain why you have no idea what you are talking about. BTW, do you care to share when I was complaining about no competition? Sounds like someone has a guilty conscience! Im sure its a blast racing your ass off day and night against NO ONE. MUHAHAHAHAHA good luck on top crew bro...

60 HIs in one night? I dunno where you even came up with such a stupid idea. Matter of fact, if you actually read my post youd realize how dumb you made yourself sound. I SAID that HI is the HARDEST 16k credits to get. I DO NOT SEE NOOBS TAKING THIS EVER!

Next, is Boost. If YOU are saying that people dont have friends cruise for them....well then maybe you oughta just open your eyes. It happens. DONT SEE NOOBS TAKIN THIS!

Last is recruit. Personally, I dont see why anyone would want to waste time even going for this. More power to you if you want it, but seeing as no medal its just not for me.

Oh, and how cute you would bring up WW3. Last I checked, 1-20 was all taken by people with red names.........again not complaining, just making a point. While yes this is technically "open" to noobs, how often does it turn out that way.

Other than that, the rest of your post is completely idiotic, and off topic to say the least. Im not here bitching about cheating. Im not here bitching about competition. And I never said that people get 60 HIs overnight.....which pretty much sums up that your post made no sense whatsoever.

SO UNLESS YOU HAVE AN IDEA FOR A FORUM PRIZE, why dont you keep your uneducated comments to yourself.

Even tho there is no comp ...rick still races ... so what ?atlest he keept racing.

Noobs dont take top HI because they dont spend ..or dont have HI down .. no other reason.not our fult they havnt picked it up or are good at it ?

As for boost .. it can be won without a mate cruzing .. id say boosting cars is almost easyer and less credits then CJ some1 cruzing in NW range.its all about being smart and giving yourself the best chance at winning it ..so what if a mate wants to cruz for ya? not like you dont use mates to get anything else (top crew prehaps?)

recruting is just soemthing else to do ... if your bored and want 16k credits ..y not go for it ?

noobs have every chance of getting any IDE if the put in the time and effrt ... anyone can test and build a car to go for it ... but do you see any of them really trying ?? you think the people with their red names havnt worked for it ? raced to that level the made parts list etc ?

look at the last 2 lines of your commnt. . . why even reply to what rick said if you can say that? im replying due to being bored at work and disagreing with shit you say above.

peace
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

God I miss fighting on the forums......where's Kiro when you need him? Haha.

The only "problem" I see about giving out forum prizes is that "new/noobs" don't go on forums so they won't be able to "win" the prizes. And if your going to argue that the prize credits will bring them in I doubt it. The vets are going to do w/e is necessary to win the forum credit prize and do what they do ingame.

Now listen to MAH plan. Non-members get 12 credits every 5 minutes so in 1 hour they'll get 144 credits. Members get 20 credits every 5 minutes so in 1 hour they'll get 240 credits. BUT if you are active(no spam bullshits and the mods can watch for this)in the forums give us bonus credits. Nothing too much but maybe 5-6 more credits(This can be adjusted to w/e Ray wants)? So lets say 18 credits every 5 minutes for non-members (216 an hour non-member)(312 for members).

Now the problems with my idea is how will the credits be distributed, what if someone is active and then stops how will you stop giving them the bonus credits, what is considered "active" without being a spam whore. And w/e other problems other people see. Just my 2 cents. AND DON'T FLAME ME!!!! or say my idea is retarded.Big Grin
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Sorry but that idea is COMPLETELY RETARDED!

I have NEVER seen anyone get that many HIs at once!

In all seriousness though this is the best proposal Ive heard of yet
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

meh boost whatever, you cry a lot that was my main point. Heard it all before... you have no life is the usual comment. Guess what I do have a life, and a rather nice one. I don't sit in front of my computer racing all day, I'm just not a clueless fuck that can't figure out how to level so has to resort to calling people that do better than me names and cheaters.

Sorry bout your luck

If you had a clue what you were talking about or who you were talking to trust me you wouldn't think I was someone that was uneducated at CI games or someone that couldn't compete in tough competition.

If you're so good, prove it. I plan to run with Acid next session, come on smart mouth show me you're better and beat us???

Not a bad idea sang ... but yea i duno if ray would wanna spend time adding a few more credits and taking them away...maybe make it your credits are increased for a round if your active ... then they reset at end of the round...

prehaps some fine tunning on your idea may work better.

mods can pick out whos active and not just whoring the threads up like me.and then get the names per round ..to ray ..who addes extra credits start of the next round ..then credits reset back to normal member/non member increases. OR active members maybe get a extra 1k credits at the start of a round ... or something rather .. OR even a top 10 active members (the mods pic) get 5k credits added to their accnt at the start of a round ...

calder12 Wrote:meh boost whatever, you cry a lot that was my main point. Heard it all before... you have no life is the usual comment. Guess what I do have a life, and a rather nice one. I don't sit in front of my computer racing all day, I'm just not a clueless fuck that can't figure out how to level so has to resort to calling people that do better than me names and cheaters.

Sorry bout your luck

If you had a clue what you were talking about or who you were talking to trust me you wouldn't think I was someone that was uneducated at CI games or someone that couldn't compete in tough competition.

If you're so good, prove it. I plan to run with Acid next session, come on smart mouth show me you're better and beat us???

Challange set . . .

aww he decided to go off on me in game PM instead lol

You guys wanted more forum participation... nothing gets these forums going more than a little controversy and he bails >.<

Oh well I get points for trying anyways Big Grin

calder12 Wrote:aww he decided to go off on me in game PM instead lol

You guys wanted more forum participation... nothing gets these forums going more than a little controversy and he bails >.<

Oh well I get points for trying anyways Big Grin

lol post what he said??

bring back flame wars and we will have alot more active members !

Message 1:

Quote:do me a favor....

learn to read before commenting on my posts. I just read the garbage you posted, ....lol, and none of it applied whatsoever to anything I said.

Just remember, You ARE NOT better than anyone. You just have the most time to spend at your computer "Click, Click, Clicking" away.

Message 2:

Quote:there you go with the talking like an idiot again.

who was whining? Go click some more you lil racer you. Lmao chump

Message 3:

Quote:LMFAO ARE YOU SERIOUS!! I dunno what to even say about the first paragraph. Level? WTF LOL what does THAT have anything to do with anything?

You are a joker. LOL, to THINK, that you actually think that Im "mad at you because your better". Your only further proving you have no life. And heres as NEWS flash, before right then, Ive NEVER said you have no life. The point of my post was to show that ANYBODY can take credits, NOT THAT PEOPLE CHEAT. If you actually read the posts you reply to, you would know what I am talking about. So keep defending yourself that you DO have a life and that you ARENT a loser. Its amusing to see you defend yourself, when NO ONE said anything about you to begin with! Quit thinking everything is about you, and furthermore about this game. Its pathetic of you to come in the forums, talk shit for no reason, then challenge me LOL. Do I look like someone who races in this game? The majority of sessions I dont challenge a single person, and Im DEFINETELY NOT willing to spend ANY money to win some internet cred. Its just not me buddy.

You are the almighty GOD of CorruptInteractive World. All hail the king of text based racing.

The last one is my favourite =D I guess when he claimed he never said anything about me he forgot he sent message 1?? Then there is the bolded part, I suppose he forgets typing this too:

Quote:people cheat for in game creds too, at least the boost aspect. Its like I go to sleep when no one is on the board, wake up and someone has 60 already?! For christs sake people dont cruise that often and we all know it.

Fuck I dunno...

Who needs flame wars? Who's gonna ban me? lol =P

*[SIZE="1"]sits and waits to get banned for flaming rofl.[/SIZE]

thats intense ...

im sure thats ...well ... abuse ? which i also think is a banning offnce ?

we should all just get banned lol

nah there has been worst you wont get banned lol.
maybe warned =)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  one thing i learned Tokkiez 4 1,337 03-19-2012, 02:03 PM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  Forums = Dead Black__Metal 13 3,285 10-31-2010, 12:24 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  new to forums!! Tokkiez 10 2,657 05-26-2009, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  most people on the forums LuDe 8 2,080 02-01-2009, 05:49 PM
Last Post: A_n_i_M_a_L_
  getting more on the forums LuDe 22 4,082 01-13-2009, 12:30 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Funny Thing St0ck___ 6 1,814 07-08-2007, 01:08 AM
Last Post: modogg85
  Calder..Make that little thing you did last session.... WiReD__ 3 1,620 03-02-2006, 07:20 PM
Last Post: calder12
  1 Thing Im Sick and tired of KiroDiesel 9 2,622 12-23-2005, 03:25 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  You might be loser IF: or why I hate the forums Dyna 42 10,022 12-06-2005, 01:04 PM
Last Post: mSzura
  funniest thing I have read inawhile modogg85 32 6,087 09-30-2005, 11:51 AM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon