Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could have one thing in the forums..

Wraith Wrote:Forget the forums...the key is the game...look at mc's online list then take a look at ts! More competitive players ingame= more forum activity. I personaly hate the idea of forum prizes for in the game.If u want credz in the game learn the skills that will get u them.
We need new competitive players or even old players that want to come back... they come it's only natural that the forums start to become active once again

Im pretty sure the idea is to bring "new" forum traffic. Dunno why anyone would be against that, nor against giving away tiny prizes for in game. Is there a reason you "hate" this idea other than people not having enough skill to get them themselves? Seriously, WTF does that have anything to do with prize giveaways. Lol, how much skill does it take to pull out my Visa?

And Im almost positive that "Make MidniteChallenge into Topshift" is not an option

Try again
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

He_Hate_Me Wrote:Im pretty sure the idea is to bring "new" forum traffic. Dunno why anyone would be against that, nor against giving away tiny prizes for in game. Is there a reason you "hate" this idea other than people not having enough skill to get them themselves? Seriously, WTF does that have anything to do with prize giveaways. Lol, how much skill does it take to pull out my Visa?

And Im almost positive that "Make MidniteChallenge into Topshift" is not an option

Try again

Wraith has a complex, where he thinks game celebrity makes people like me give a shit.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

Wraith Wrote:wouldn't have a clue i don't play it... even if it does it would still have more active and serious players than mc.
Y don't u play mc?

Me?

Because I don't really have the time to run a top crew, have no desire to help most people that play the game at the moment win their own and have already won top HI.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

instead of arguing.. i'm having a brain fart.. let's have some ideas? for contests?

Agreed Danny ... always gotta be some farts around to go off topic.

as i skim read some of these comments i see there was something to do with MC into TS, not a bad thing to work on ... why not try to "steal" some members from other CI games and bring them in ?? say big names in TS ...if some of them go then others might follow ? shouldnt make a diffrnce to ray being they are all his games and are all providing cash etc.

I duno ..just "farting in the wind" like the guy behind me keeps doing and its freaking sick. dodgy sh!t. he thinks they are sclnt aswell .. wanna slap his bitach ass.

back on topic
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

lol y is every1 hating on me? i never had a go at any1 lol...Victorious wen did i act like or say i was a game celebrity?

He_Hate_Me i know the idea is to dring more forum trafficSmile if u read my post again u will see (We need new competitive players or even old players that want to come back... they come it's only natural that the forums start to become active once again) u get my drift now? the game get players= forums gets activity...not rocket science champion Wink
As for having the skill to earn the credz in game i was referring to the hi/cj and recruiting correct me if iam wrong but most ppl don't spend to get those 16k credz, just there skillzSmile
Finally for the idea of prizes in the forums... please tell me 1 idea that can not be exploited? just 1!
Plz ppl read my f#@king posts b4 u reply i really don't like to repeat things
And u guys wonder y ppl don't come in the forumsTongue get hated on for wat?

Digital_Magic

people cheat for in game creds too, at least the boost aspect. Its like I go to sleep when no one is on the board, wake up and someone has 60 already?! For christs sake people dont cruise that often and we all know it.

HI is usually taken by someone who has taken it in the past, and is probably THE hardest 16k to snag.

Then we bring ourselves to Recruiting......Shall i even continue?

Itd be nice to have some credits that "average joes" could go for, but I agree WE ALL NEED TO FOCUS on contests that wouldnt be "cheatable"

Its possible, we just need to use our brains.

Calder Sucks

Black__Metal Wrote:Agreed Danny ... always gotta be some farts around to go off topic.

as i skim read some of these comments i see there was something to do with MC into TS, not a bad thing to work on ... why not try to "steal" some members from other CI games and bring them in ?? say big names in TS ...if some of them go then others might follow ? shouldnt make a diffrnce to ray being they are all his games and are all providing cash etc.

I duno ..just "farting in the wind" like the guy behind me keeps doing and its freaking sick. dodgy sh!t. he thinks they are sclnt aswell .. wanna slap his bitach ass.

back on topic

Been there... done that... proved my point =P rofl. (face it bro, you got owned xD)

He_Hate_Me Wrote:people cheat for in game creds too, at least the boost aspect. Its like I go to sleep when no one is on the board, wake up and someone has 60 already?! For christs sake people dont cruise that often and we all know it.

HI is usually taken by someone who has taken it in the past, and is probably THE hardest 16k to snag.

Then we bring ourselves to Recruiting......Shall i even continue?

Itd be nice to have some credits that "average joes" could go for, but I agree WE ALL NEED TO FOCUS on contests that wouldnt be "cheatable"

Its possible, we just need to use our brains.

You know I see a lot of talk from you about cheating, no competition, blah blah blah... I think you might wanna prove you can compete without spewing shit about why everyone else cheats. I've never seen anyone jump 60 HI's in a night, the people I do see jump usually have quite a few prize creds and aren't afraid to break out their wallets too...

I used to fight this all the time in TS too. Guess what? The average joe's AREN'T the ones financially supporting the game. Be happy you can play without spending.

Hell ANYONE even free players have a good shot at the two low level WWIII so what more do people want????

/rant

lmfao ... yea u got me calder !
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

calder12 Wrote:Been there... done that... proved my point =P rofl. (face it bro, you got owned xD)

You know I see a lot of talk from you about cheating, no competition, blah blah blah... I think you might wanna prove you can compete without spewing shit about why everyone else cheats. I've never seen anyone jump 60 HI's in a night, the people I do see jump usually have quite a few prize creds and aren't afraid to break out their wallets too...

I used to fight this all the time in TS too. Guess what? The average joe's AREN'T the ones financially supporting the game. Be happy you can play without spending.

Hell ANYONE even free players have a good shot at the two low level WWIII so what more do people want????

/rant

Let me go ahead and explain why you have no idea what you are talking about. BTW, do you care to share when I was complaining about no competition? Sounds like someone has a guilty conscience! Im sure its a blast racing your ass off day and night against NO ONE. MUHAHAHAHAHA good luck on top crew bro...

60 HIs in one night? I dunno where you even came up with such a stupid idea. Matter of fact, if you actually read my post youd realize how dumb you made yourself sound. I SAID that HI is the HARDEST 16k credits to get. I DO NOT SEE NOOBS TAKING THIS EVER!

Next, is Boost. If YOU are saying that people dont have friends cruise for them....well then maybe you oughta just open your eyes. It happens. DONT SEE NOOBS TAKIN THIS!

Last is recruit. Personally, I dont see why anyone would want to waste time even going for this. More power to you if you want it, but seeing as no medal its just not for me.

Oh, and how cute you would bring up WW3. Last I checked, 1-20 was all taken by people with red names.........again not complaining, just making a point. While yes this is technically "open" to noobs, how often does it turn out that way.

Other than that, the rest of your post is completely idiotic, and off topic to say the least. Im not here bitching about cheating. Im not here bitching about competition. And I never said that people get 60 HIs overnight.....which pretty much sums up that your post made no sense whatsoever.

SO UNLESS YOU HAVE AN IDEA FOR A FORUM PRIZE, why dont you keep your uneducated comments to yourself.

Calder Sucks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  one thing i learned Tokkiez 4 1,337 03-19-2012, 02:03 PM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  Forums = Dead Black__Metal 13 3,285 10-31-2010, 12:24 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  new to forums!! Tokkiez 10 2,657 05-26-2009, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  most people on the forums LuDe 8 2,080 02-01-2009, 05:49 PM
Last Post: A_n_i_M_a_L_
  getting more on the forums LuDe 22 4,082 01-13-2009, 12:30 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Funny Thing St0ck___ 6 1,814 07-08-2007, 01:08 AM
Last Post: modogg85
  Calder..Make that little thing you did last session.... WiReD__ 3 1,620 03-02-2006, 07:20 PM
Last Post: calder12
  1 Thing Im Sick and tired of KiroDiesel 9 2,622 12-23-2005, 03:25 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  You might be loser IF: or why I hate the forums Dyna 42 10,022 12-06-2005, 01:04 PM
Last Post: mSzura
  funniest thing I have read inawhile modogg85 32 6,087 09-30-2005, 11:51 AM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon