Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could have one thing in the forums..

simple forum contests ...

small prize credits ...
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

He_Hate_Me Wrote:Good deeds in the MC community
Most posts in a certain timeframe...?

its hard to think of things that wont be abused lol.
Like MC, like MC forums

that was my first idea, but really.. how would I be able to track that without copying down everyone's post count and go through it once every x amount of days? Too much work for me just to give you all incentives to post in forums for a game I know everyone logs into on a daily basis >_>

what I usually do is after i use my credits, i go thru forums just to read and w/e.. then go do sumthn else.. come back.. do it over again =/

isn't really hard to check forums once a day when ur done with ur credits, is it?

Black__Metal Wrote:simple forum contests ...

small prize credits ...

suggestions for these "simple forums contests"?

I can do pretty much whatever I want.. so gimme ideas >_>

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:isn't really hard to check forums once a day when ur done with ur credits, is it?

Negative. .. easy as pie ... i jump on 10+ times a day at work ... well thats when im not racing

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:suggestions for these "simple forums contests"?

I can do pretty much whatever I want.. so gimme ideas >_>

same as we had back in the day ... new car sheets ...all thoes contests we had when seth and angie wer around running them all ...

just gotta get ray to actuly imply some of them so people dont just waste their time on doing them without them being implyed. (which is whole reason it died in the 1st place ?)

I've already spoken with Raymond, and as long as it gets activity into the forums, i've an okay to give out prizes. I just need ideas as to what to do to get people to come on and get into forums/get active/get the prizes -_-

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:I've already spoken with Raymond, and as long as it gets activity into the forums, i've an okay to give out prizes. I just need ideas as to what to do to get people to come on and get into forums/get active/get the prizes -_-

i see . . . i shall have a ponder over this and come up with some ideas ...

1st great step is to make Black__Metal a mod .. Tongue hahaha "Yeah right" (as per below)

Forget the forums...the key is the game...look at mc's online list then take a look at ts! More competitive players ingame= more forum activity. I personaly hate the idea of forum prizes for in the game.If u want credz in the game learn the skills that will get u them.
We need new competitive players or even old players that want to come back... they come it's only natural that the forums start to become active once again

Digital_Magic

Wraith Wrote:Forget the forums...the key is the game...look at mc's online list then take a look at ts! More competitive players ingame= more forum activity. I personaly hate the idea of forum prizes for in the game.If u want credz in the game learn the skills that will get u them.
We need new competitive players or even old players that want to come back... they come it's only natural that the forums start to become active once again

Doesn't TS use a bot system?
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

wouldn't have a clue i don't play it... even if it does it would still have more active and serious players than mc.
Y don't u play mc?

Digital_Magic

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  one thing i learned Tokkiez 4 1,337 03-19-2012, 02:03 PM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  Forums = Dead Black__Metal 13 3,285 10-31-2010, 12:24 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  new to forums!! Tokkiez 10 2,657 05-26-2009, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  most people on the forums LuDe 8 2,080 02-01-2009, 05:49 PM
Last Post: A_n_i_M_a_L_
  getting more on the forums LuDe 22 4,082 01-13-2009, 12:30 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Funny Thing St0ck___ 6 1,814 07-08-2007, 01:08 AM
Last Post: modogg85
  Calder..Make that little thing you did last session.... WiReD__ 3 1,620 03-02-2006, 07:20 PM
Last Post: calder12
  1 Thing Im Sick and tired of KiroDiesel 9 2,622 12-23-2005, 03:25 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  You might be loser IF: or why I hate the forums Dyna 42 10,022 12-06-2005, 01:04 PM
Last Post: mSzura
  funniest thing I have read inawhile modogg85 32 6,087 09-30-2005, 11:51 AM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon